ADVERTISEMENT

Wrassler made his USTA Tennis debut this weekend in Open Tournament

Wrestlerneverdiesasacatfan

Feb 25, 2015
Played in the gladiator open. 4.0 and above rankings. Played first match against a 4.5 level player. We were tied two games each and in the tiebreaker,when the wheels fell off on me for fatigue. My opponent was 32 years old. Still,I think I can reach my goal of over 55 ages top 15-20 ranking in the state when I play my next tournament at Midtown raquet club,Nov November 2nd.

Reactions: Hungry Jack
giphy.gif

I saw this gif on a depraved NU fan's facebook page, loved it, and then had to find a worthless thread to defile. So I posted here.

Reminds me of the puerile joy my father had one day with a "BULLSHIT!" rubber stamp and red ink pad at work and later at home. "BULLSHIT" hit everything that day.

TIme to go for a bike ride and pick up cans.

Reactions: Hungry Jack
I saw this gif on a depraved NU fan's facebook page, loved it, and then had to find a worthless thread to defile. So I posted here.

Reminds me of the puerile joy my father had one day with a "BULLSHIT!" rubber stamp and red ink pad at work and later at home. "BULLSHIT" hit everything that day.

TIme to go for a bike ride and pick up cans.
OMG! Love it!

Just shot a 39 playing against a top fifty senior project yesterday at Blackberry Oaks. Still fighting a cracked rip. I hope to play in a USTA Tennis tournament in early November and get a top 10-20 ranking in the state. Date is November 4th!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT