ADVERTISEMENT

WTF - last series

Show us this large number od f Io_a posters who thought we were nuts. Should be easy to do. We'll wait.

Go to the Ioa board. Should be easy to do. I won't wait.

https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/official-iowa-at-northwestern-game-thread.207329/page-23

https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/official-iowa-at-northwestern-game-thread.207329/page-24

Just for kicks, visit this page too for the meltdown. You think we're bad when we lose:

https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/official-iowa-at-northwestern-game-thread.207329/page-26

Reactions: MRCat95

Many of them are more delusional than Fighting Lovie fans. They are on total meltdown on Frentz and son. You really want entertainment read this board on the Nebby week.

Reactions: mikewebb68
This is a point, too. Iowa could have pressed the issue with a couple of timeouts there. If the likely three-and-out DID occur, Niswander is punting from around our 20 into that wind. If he's going to get any distance at all on that, he's got to kick it low . . . and if he does that, unless he's able to angle it toward the sideline - a tricky proposition - a low line drive punt sets up the strong possibility of a solid return. No need for me to stir up our collective heartburn at the memory of Jeremy Macklin fielding Stefan Demos' line drive punt just before the half . . .

If were forced to punt, we better have nailed that out of bounds as far as we could get it. The other options result in a short pop up or a line drive returnable chance. Both would have us all howling!

Aaaargh. That has stirred up memories of dozens of shots of and stories about Chase Daniels' family.

You mean they actually showed a football game during that Daniels' Family tribute special?

Last edited:
Many of them are more delusional than Fighting Lovie fans. They are on total meltdown on Frentz and son. You really want entertainment read this board on the Nebby week.

Never mind that Ecat only cherrypicked the game thread (the most delusional thread of all the threads on that board) and ignored the actual threads about the end-of-game management, that were far more critical of Ferentz (for taking his two timeouts home with him) than Fitz

That’s some good sh.t, ECat! Thanks for filtering and linking...

I suggest every cat fan go to those threads and like every post so each Iowa fan that posted on them gets a nice reminder.

I had completely forgotten that Iowa had just come off a bye week as well. Considering the state of mind of their fickle fans as evident in E-Cat's posted links, guess they are fortunate to not have the bye week after our game, unless of course they end up losing this week as well.

Never mind that Ecat only cherrypicked the game thread (the most delusional thread of all the threads on that board) and ignored the actual threads about the end-of-game management, that were far more critical of Ferentz (for taking his two timeouts home with him) than Fitz

*shaking my head*

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT