ADVERTISEMENT

Yo Lou ....

ONE PERSON got ugly according to the mod. One person. And he got booted. How does that make ND fans on here bad?
How does that make the thread “trash?”

You could never have a board if you judged everything on one person.

tenor.gif

Only one visitor was offensive enough to get banned. No one said that only one was annoying.

Reactions: StreamCat
Actually, I have graduated to Keystone Light, The consequences of this lifestyle choice is a bunch of Keystone Light empties in my garbage. You are welcome to come collect them and turn them into the recycling center. I usually give them to the homeless guy who plies the alley with his orange cart taken from Home Depot. But for you, I will make an exception. They are my gift to you.

You might invest the proceeds in a visit to the doctor for an EEG and brain MRI. I am concerned about your cognition. Or maybe you have simply been stuck in the Hubbard Street cave on I-94, imbibing exhaust fumes, listening to Toad the Wet Sprocket on WXRT. Or perhaps its groundwater contamination in South Bend due to runoff from the hog farms and bean growers. The brain is a sensitive organ. Treat it with care.

But note that it was green clad, Dome-sucking miscreants who ventured over here to take part in our family discussion of our odious neighbors to the east on the Indiana Toll Road. I did not author the post, but I can assure that it was not intended for Irish eyes. Be that as it may, I would hope you not judge us too harshly, as we are a peace-loving, over-educated bunch. We are doctors, lawyers, accountants, therapists (I highly recommend Emotional Core Therapy!), writers, entrepreneurs, and one highly acclaimed bug researcher who has many novel uses of Drano, none of which come recommended by the original equipment manufacturer.

So, as you can see, we are creators. Sometimes we may create too vigorously, and in poor form, with unseemly results. Creation is not always a clean, elegant process. Creators often compose things that are destine to fail, to miss the mark, to leave a mess. One cannot take these things personally.

I hope you enjoyed your visit.

Thanks for the advice. I actually graduated from IUSM (Indiana Unicersuty School of Medicine) after graduating undergrad from the United Stares Air Force Academy (then 8 years as a PJ) so I will follow my own expertise on brain function.

I too used to slam 30 Stones (Keystone Lights) back in the day playing “asshole” while on stand down.

As for the rest of the rubbish you posted, I got bored & quit reading...sorry?

I’m trying to handle my two year old & two month old (today) so if I want child gibberish I will talk to them, not read your full diatribe.

But please, continue with it, I’m very interested....

dog-falling-asleep-o.gif

ONE PERSON got ugly according to the mod. One person. And he got booted. How does that make ND fans on here bad?
How does that make the thread “trash?”

You could never have a board if you judged everything on one person.

tenor.gif
Had nothing to do with one person. Didn’t even see his profanity laced tirade. Doesn’t really have anything to do specifically with ND fans. They just happen to be the culprit this time.

Here is the point. I could care less what ND fans say about NU on THEIR board. Fire away, heard them all and am not going to get excited and start gathering a posse together to go start a pissing match. Someone in your fan base did. That made the tread trash and it needed to be throw out.

You guys sure are a defensive sort. Geez.

How about the NU posters bashing a particular religion? That is fine by you?
Oh please.

But since you ask...

The two thousand member Catholic church was filled to overflowing capacity one Sunday morning. The priest was ready to start the Mass when two men, dressed in long black coats and black hats entered thru the rear of the church. One of the two men walked to the middle of the church while the other stayed at the back of the church. They both then reached under their coats and withdrew automatic weapons. The one in the middle announced, "Everyone willing to take a bullet for Jesus stay in your seats!" Naturally, the pews emptied, followed by the choir. The deacons ran out the door, followed by the choir director and the alter boy. After a few moments, there were about twenty people left sitting in the church. The priest was holding steady in the pulpit. The men put their weapons away and said, gently, "All right, Father, the hypocrites are gone now. You may begin the Mass."

Reactions: NJCat and IGNORE2
That is not fine by me at all, but I did not see it. I would delete anything that I thought was bashing a particular religion, except maybe the Scientologists. You can take a shot at them if you wish.

You called? L. Ron here. Anyone wanna party like a Freemason? I hear Fitz called us out...

Reactions: IGNORE2
Who cares about Notre Shame? They are despicable and so are their arrogant subway fans. Act like they are special, but they are really cheaters and criminals just like Ohio State. Only it's been a couple decades plus since they last defeated us. If we are gonna hate anyone, save it for fOSU, because why hate someone you own?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT