ADVERTISEMENT

Zero respect for...

More likely strength coaches (if it happened).

LOL! It makes sense (explains the "steroids" remark) but somehow I find it funny. Did they hire goons and dimbulbs for strength coaches after Larry Lilja left?

Allegations of gloating and cussing out Io_a fans? Ooh my my so serious! These are maaaaajor allegations. If you can't tell Hog Eyes where to go after beating 'Em, what's the point of winning? Winning with dignity huh? 'Hope we didn't hurt your boys too bad' put this series way past 'dignified.'

Geez 'allegations' huh? Ha ha.
Donald is that you? Allegations yes, but If true, coming from our sidelines unacceptable. I loved beating Iowa. Hayden Fry will always be a d----. This seems like a person with a real complaint. NU precedes NU football in my book.

Last edited:
NW Fans, true...I fully admit the beginning of my post sounded poor.. saying I had zero respect for....and beginning my post with..Wildcat fans. That was pretty idiotic of me. I am an Iowa fan who repects college sports and your university. I was not meaning to cut you or your players down. I was just saying the behavior of these two young coaches was inappropriate. These young guys were dressed as staff/coaches and were very active with the players on the sideline..leading cheers etc. It was their language and inproper interaction with fans that I didnt feel necessary...in fact,it was tastless. Not what I'd expect from coaches leading our youth. Some of our Ia fans acted poor too...Im not saying they didnt. I understand that. Best of luck to you guys.
Leading cheers. They were probably cheerleaders. Oh wait, NU does not have male cheerleaders. Team doctors possibly?

Maybe it was the Oompa Loompas from Willy Wonkas chocolate factory. They have been alienated after being displaced by a leveraged buyout and subsequent outsourcing of production. They now have nothing better to do than to cause unrest at football games.

My theory is this the SAME pervert who trolled the fake story about the coffee machine thing (I can't even say it). It has the same formula as that story. That level of dishonesty is truly amazing.

Reactions: Hungry Jack
LOL! It makes sense (explains the "steroids" remark) but somehow I find it funny. Did they hire goons and dimbulbs for strength coaches after Larry Lilja left?
Well we did get a guy from dOSU.

The harsh reality of it is that if you go to a CFB game there is going to be some bad behavior and it doesn't matter the name of the team.

Reactions: Hungry Jack
The harsh reality of it is that if you go to a CFB game there is going to be some bad behavior and it doesn't matter the name of the team.
Della nails it. I think this story is concocted, but the probability is very high that one will encounter a few lewd and inconsiderate buffoons at any college football game. It's not specific to any fan base.

My theory is this the SAME pervert who trolled the fake story about the coffee machine thing (I can't even say it). It has the same formula as that story. That level of dishonesty is truly amazing.

It's probably Wanda Sykes...

Reactions: Pete Purple
Good luck vs. Sparty Cats! Never meant to upset you! Was a frustrating day in IC but your kids very much deserved thatwin...You guys are some of the best in the country!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT