ADVERTISEMENT

Zoom watch party for NU @ MSU (OLD thread, posted in 2020)

AstroCat

Sep 17, 2002
The 'Cats are at Michigan State on Saturday at 2:30 PM CT.

The watch party works like this: you watch on your own TV and use the Zoom meeting to discuss the action as it happens. Please be aware that some people may be observing the game action several seconds before or after you do, depending on your cable TV provider or streaming service. For example, last week I was about 10 seconds behind the fastest person, but still 20 seconds ahead of some others.

I just sent out the Zoom link for this week to everyone who emailed me in the past. If you have not participated previously, send me an email at rlb2357@yahoo.com and I will send you the Zoom link.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Go 'Cats,

- Astro

Last edited:
Reactions: DrillCat
The 'Cats are at Michigan State on Saturday at 2:30 PM CT.

The watch party works like this: you watch on your own TV and use the Zoom meeting to discuss the action as it happens. Please be aware that some people may be observing the game action several seconds before or after you do, depending on your cable TV provider or streaming service. For example, last week I was about 10 seconds behind the fastest person, but still 20 seconds ahead of some others.

I just sent out the Zoom link for this week to everyone who emailed me in the past. If you have not participated previously, send me an email at rlb2357@yahoo.com and I will send you the Zoom link.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Go 'Cats,

- Astro
Hope to make it to the Zoom Party! I spent the last two Saturdays getting beat by teenage girls 👧 in Tennis! Got a tournament this weekend too. Coming off a hamstring injury.

I wonder if such parties are still relevant, or has everyone already forgotten about the quarantine and invite friends to regular parties? A couple of months ago, my friends were organizing similar parties too. I don't know if it can be considered the same thing. They even told me they had help https://brightvisionevents.co.uk/conferences/live-conference-streaming/ with streaming, so nothing would go wrong because there were over 1000 thousand people at the conference. It was the first time I had been to a meeting with that many people. Imagine that. Understandably, most didn't say anything, but it was still enjoyable.

Last edited:
I am curious as to why people are responding to a thread from last year? It only creates confusion because the subject line does not mention the year. Please, no more responses to this thread.

As for this year (2021), I will try to set up Zoom watch parties for the away games. Since I will be at the home games, I cannot attend those myself. I can schedule them and send out links, but I will need to find someone to log in and actually start the meeting, at least for the away games. I am still working on that.

I am curious as to why people are responding to a thread from last year? It only creates confusion because the subject line does not mention the year. Please, no more responses to this thread.

As for this year (2021), I will try to set up Zoom watch parties for the away games. Since I will be at the home games, I cannot attend those myself. I can schedule them and send out links, but I will need to find someone to log in and actually start the meeting, at least for the away games. I am still working on that.
You can edit the subject title to include ‘OLD’ or 2020 so people know it’s old.

But I love where your heads at. I might be able to join some of the Zooms depending on what’s going on. And the CatManTRUTH shall have a face to go with the handle for all my doubters.

Reactions: rmndcat
Thank you for the suggestion. I edited the title to indicate that this is an old thread.

Reactions: rmndcat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT