ADVERTISEMENT

Zoom watch party for Wisconsin @ NU

AstroCat

Sep 17, 2002
The 'Cats host Wisconsin on Saturday at 2:30 PM CT. This is a big game, and we are home underdogs.

The watch party works like this: you watch on your own TV and use the Zoom meeting to discuss the action as it happens. Please be aware that some people may be observing the game action several seconds before or after you do, depending on your cable TV provider or streaming service. For example, last week I was about 10 seconds behind the fastest person, but still 20 seconds ahead of some others.

I just sent out the Zoom link for this week to everyone who emailed me in the past. If you have not participated previously, send me an email at rlb2357@yahoo.com and I will send you the Zoom link.

Go 'Cats,

- Astro

... and missing not just any game, but such an important game!

I love the week leading into a big game. The intensity builds from one day to the next, and by game day it becomes an emotional roller coaster ride on each play (and that's where a little alcohol helps). By the end of this game, I'll be elated or depressed.

While I appreciate the invitation, my practice is to shut down my phone and laptop at kickoff, and wait 40 minutes before turning on the game as it is being recorded. That way I can fast forward thru commercials and halftime. Since that system has worked so far (we're 4 and 0!), I'm afraid to change. . .

Go Cats

While I appreciate the invitation, my practice is to shut down my phone and laptop at kickoff, and wait 40 minutes before turning on the game as it is being recorded. That way I can fast forward thru commercials and halftime. Since that system has worked so far (we're 4 and 0!), I'm afraid to change. . .

Go Cats

It’s nice to hear that somebody watches the game the same way I do.

Reactions: Gladeskat
I was going to jump on, but I haven't gotten to one yet. And we're 4-0, so...
im-not-superstitious-but-i-am-a-little-stitious-34823145.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT