ADVERTISEMENT

Zoom Watch Party: NU vs. Michigan State (Sept 3, 2021 8:00 PM)

AstroCat

Sep 17, 2002
Join us on Zoom and interact with other Northwestern fans as the 'Cats take on the Michigan State Spartans. The Watch Party starts at 8:00 PM Central Time on Friday and lasts until the game ends.

To participate, click on the "Join Zoom Meeting" link below and follow the instructions. Feel free to join for a few minutes or for the entire event or to come and go as you please.

When you join the meeting, Zoom may require you to provide an email address and a name. I think you can provide any name you want for the meeting, such as your message board handle.

You watch the game on your own TV or device, and use Zoom to communicate with others during the event. Depending on how you are watching the game (CATV, Dish, streaming, etc.), what you see on your TV could be a little ahead or behind what others are seeing. For example, last year my Uverse digital cable was about 30 seconds behind some people, and about 30 seconds ahead of others. It makes for an interesting dynamic during the game. You can often tell from the reactions of other fans if you are about to see something really good or really bad from a Wildcat perspective.

- Astro

==========================================================

Topic: Zoom Game Watch Party: Michigan State (Sept 3, 2021 8:00 PM)
Time: Sep 3, 2021 08:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 873 5034 2574
Passcode: 085480

==========================================================

Notes:
Since I will be at the game, I will not be participating in the first watch party. Alaskawildkat will serve as meeting host for this game.

This is the first year in which we are posting the links openly. In the past, I emailed the links to those who had expressed interest. Of course, I will still send links via email to the people on my mailing list from 2020. We will see how it goes for this game. We can always return to emailing the links if necessary.

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
Thanks to Astrocat for setting this up and to all who attended. We had representation from East to West and North to South. (As far east as Long Island and as far west as Los Angeles and as far north as Seattle and Anchorage and as far South as Houston.)

A bonus were the in game reporting and photos Astrocat was able to share with us on the Zoom Chat.

Also kudos to FloridAlum for pinning it to the top.

All are invited to join again next Saturday when we begin our win streak.

A bonus were the in game reporting and photos Astrocat was able to share with us on the Zoom Chat.

Also kudos to FloridAlum for pinning it to the top.

All are invited to join again next Saturday when we begin our win streak.

With Astro at the game, it was almost like having our own sideline reporter to keep us informed. Here is the pregame photo Astro shared:

IMG_8671.jpg

And here some halftime views. The first from Astro and the second from my remote "tailgate" some 3,574 miles distant from Evanston.

IMG_8672.jpg
IMG_8611.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT