ADVERTISEMENT

“This will never happen again”

Catnap22

Aug 11, 2021
I know it’s only two games, but wholesale changes need to be made or else it’s going to happen again (maybe worse).

I know it’s only two games, but wholesale changes need to be made or else it’s going to happen again (maybe worse).
Gerry, your schtick is getting old. So are you a troll from the Indinani board or however they misspelled it last week?

Says the guy who thinks Matt Nagy has a “brilliant offensive mind”. Get lost troll.

Says the guy who thinks Matt Nagy has a “brilliant offensive mind”. Get lost troll.
Nah, Nagy has a good offensive mind.

Trubisky was objectively horrible QB and the Bears made the playoffs 2 of 3 years with him under center. QB matters more than defense, especially at the pro level.

Not Matt’s fault Mitch couldn’t hit wide open streaking WRs or execute an RPO.

Should be a little better with Dalton and good when Fields gets in.

Biggest problem with the Bears is an aging roster due to many early round busts and trade ups (sans Fields) coupled with questionable FA signings leading to cap issues (Robert Quinn).

Last edited:
Reactions: NUCat320
Nah, Nagy has a good offensive mind.

Trubisky was objectively horrible QB and the Bears made the playoffs 2 of 3 years with him under center. QB matters more than defense, especially at the pro level.

Not Matt’s fault Mitch couldn’t hit wide open streaking WRs or execute an RPO.

Should be a little better with Dalton and good when Fields gets in.

LOL good lord. Nagy is the worst game planner, play caller I have ever seen in 45 years of watching NFL/Bears football. He was hired because he supposedly was an offensive guru ( the reality is that he rode Reid’s coattails). The guy is an idiot.

“LOL good lord. Nagy is the worst game planner, play caller I have ever seen in 45 years of watching NFL/Bears football. He was hired because he supposedly was an offensive guru ( the reality is that he rode Reid’s coattails). The guy is an idiot.”

Lol, guess you didn’t bother to watch Bears football from 1997 through 2003 or the better part of Lovie’s tenure or the Fox regime after Gase left. Sheesh.

Lol, guess you didn’t bother to watch Bears football from 1997 through 2003 or the better part of Lovie’s tenure or the Fox regime after Gase left. Get real.

I have been watching Bears football since the days of Bob Avellini and Vince Evans setting up under center for the Bears Nagy is the worst play caller I’ve aeen by far and that is saying a lot. No concept of how to devise a game plan that caters to his team’s strengths and masks its weaknesses. He is a modern day Dave Wannsteadt. Living off an undeserved reputation he built because he worked under a great head coach. His only saving grace is that he has a talented roster at his disposal that he completely mismanages.

LOL good lord. Nagy is the worst game planner, play caller I have ever seen in 45 years of watching NFL/Bears football. He was hired because he supposedly was an offensive guru ( the reality is that he rode Reid’s coattails). The guy is an idiot.
I’m guessing you are being hyperbolic, but if you seriously think Nagy is worst play caller/planner in 45 years of NFL football, well I’ll use your phrase…

…I don’t know what to tell you.

I have been watching Bears football since the days of Bob Avellini and Vince Evans setting up under center for the Bears Nagy is the worst play caller I’ve aeen by far and that is saying a lot. No concept of how to devise a game plan that caters to his team’s strengths and masks its weaknesses. He is a modern day Dave Wannsteadt. Living off an undeserved reputation he built because he worked under a great head coach. His only saving grace is that he has a talented roster at his disposal that he completely mismanages.
Talented roster = Pace apologist.

There is some talent like all teams, but the roster is thin and unproven in key places, due to significant mismanagement in FA, draft /lack of understanding when it comes positional value. To Pace’s credit he’s great in the late rounds.

Agree to disagree.

Reactions: NUCat320
I’m guessing you are being hyperbolic, but if you seriously think Nagy is worst play caller/planner in 45 years of NFL football, well I’ll use your phrase…

…I don’t know what to tell you.

Yes, that’s exactly what I am saying. A good coach adjusts his play calling to his team’s strengths and masks its weaknesses. Nagy is completely incapable or unwilling to do that. He is more concerned about living up to his offensive guru reputation than he is about doing whatever it takes to win games. The sooner he goes the better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT