ADVERTISEMENT

Carl Richardson, 2020 QB, signed

You know what is interesting is. He will apply for early enrollment, be accepted by NU and be in his first class, all in less than two weeks.
Could it be that he had already applied to NU so they have his information?

One thing missing from his recruitment.

If I recall, Fitz always made sure the current team could see recruits as part of their team. There was a FIT.

Hindsight leads me to believe this was done as they were desperate to land a QB.

Who knew that this was the beginning of the end for Northwestern football as we usher in the Darkest Age?!

Reactions: ashley0623
Reactions: EvanstonCat
One thing that still isn't clear to me is whether Carl actually went to Fitz to report his allegations. He was obviously upset that he was demoted to 5th string QB, but I missed where he complained to Fitz about the hazing. If he didn't, why not?? If he did, then Fitz would be lying about not being aware of what was going on. Which is it?

One thing that still isn't clear to me is whether Carl actually went to Fitz to report his allegations. He was obviously upset that he was demoted to 5th string QB, but I missed where he complained to Fitz about the hazing. If he didn't, why not?? If he did, then Fitz would be lying about not being aware of what was going on. Which is it?

A.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT