ADVERTISEMENT

college golf is back!

DocCatsFan

Oct 26, 2006
Both the men and the women start their Spring season today. The 7th ranked women playing in Puerto Rico are currently in 5th place just 6 strokes back after the first round of the three-round event. The men won their first match of the B1G matchplay tournament in thrilling fashion on a last-hole birdie by freshman Charles Wang and are currently playing their second round match against Maryland.

Cats lose their second match against MD in a tie breaker. On to the consolation bracket. Worth noting that the freshmen are completely anchoring this team. We knew this would be a tough season but this team is really built for the future.

I'm so excited!

ec

The ladies remain in 5th after round 2. The better news is that they are far ahead of every other B1G team.

The men win their third match against Minnesota and play against Purdue for 5th place. I think that would be a great finish for this team (going 3-1 if they win).

Thanks. Glades is just giving me a hard time. He likes the updates too. He secretly loves golf and has a full screen golf simulator with Trak Man in his garage.

Incredible finish! Bennett Lavin the senior wins the 18th hole and the final hole of the match to give the 'Cats the win over Purdue in a tie breaker! Cats go 3-1 at the B1G Matchplay Championships! 3 of the 4 matches they played were decided in the final hole!

The ladies had a nice final round and finished in 4th place in Puerto Rico. Good start to the Spring season.

Glades'

You should give golf a try - you might enjoy it. I can almost guarantee that your career will not be cut short by a closed head injury, a torn acl etc. This sort of thing only happens to steroid abusers like Tiger Woods!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT