ADVERTISEMENT

Don't sleep on Iowa

I just talked to an iowa fan who told me NU should easily win. Wish he hadn’t said that!

It is sad that so much of the state’s identity is tied up in a political process that has identified such future presidents as Mike Huckabee, Pete Buttigieg, Rick Santorum, Ted Cruz, and Tom Harkin

(This is *not a political comment. This comment is strictly to make fun of Iowans, who spend two years pretending that anybody else cares who is best at eating their pork tenderloin sandwiches.)

As an aside, pork tenderloin sandwiches are delicious.

I’m wide awake and NU will beat this piss out of ‘em.

Ethanol sucks. Grow something else.

If anyone has one ticket they’re not using let me know. Both kids want to go today so I thought I’d throw it out there. Let’s all get there and make it loud and rowdy!

Reactions: Baz=Heisman
Didn't Iowa give us Kum-n-Go gas stations?
I used to work for the son of the Kum&Go founder. He was a former Herky. K&G family were big Iowa boosters. Name on a weight room and such. “Krause Family Plaza” is where the ‘Hawk Walk’ happens now.

Sadly, Kum&Go was sold last year to a Utah chain, Maverick. Sadlier, after initially committing to maintaining the presence of Kum&Go, Maverick has switched paths and will be rebranding K&G locations in 2025 😢

I used to work for the son of the Kum&Go founder. He was a former Herky. K&G family were big Iowa boosters. Name on a weight room and such. “Krause Family Plaza” is where the ‘Hawk Walk’ happens now.

Sadly, Kum&Go was sold last year to an Utah chain, Maverick. Sadlier, after initially committing to maintaining the presence of Kum&Go, Maverick has switched paths and will be rebranding K&G locations in 2025 😢
One of great commercial names sent to the dustbin of history.

Do we still have Terrible Herbst?

Sadly, Kum&Go was sold last year to a Utah chain, Maverick. Sadlier, after initially committing to maintaining the presence of Kum&Go, Maverick has switched paths and will be rebranding K&G locations in 2025 😢
Nervous Keanu Reeves GIF by IFC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT