ADVERTISEMENT

First-half thread for NU-Iowa

I thought Iowa's defense was somewhat suspect. Does this mean it is actually our offense that is suspect?

Reactions: BFDCat
This is so frustrating. Our offense was supposed to be good. If they were just average we'd be OK but they totally suck.

The offense sucks. Iowa has a good defense, but is playing without their best player.

But...let's keep doing the same damn thing

I have been a supporter so far but I think I agree, he is not checking down at all ever.

Uh you have no clue. Thorson just scanned the field from right to left for a completion on that series.

Try something, anything. It's not like we have 180 yards and are losing 14-9. Our offense is getting dominated again.

Heck, put JJ in the wildcat. How bad can it be?

Thorson defenders - whatever. He can't seem to rise to the challenge. And for as fast as we know he is, he has no mobility or elusiveness

Uh you have no clue. Thorson just scanned the field from right to left for a completion on that series.

He made one play, big deal. How about the 10 other ones he didn't make. Stats may be for losers but they don't lie. Our offense sucks and it's because Thorson can't complete a pass. I am not the one who needs a clue.

The offense sucks. Iowa has a good defense, but is playing without their best player.

But...let's keep doing the same damn thing

We might have Josey out but we've had the last couple weeks to prep for it.
That being said, Thorson should go to the air more. We normally get gashed there.

NW is well disciplined on defense. Really good run defense and prevent formations.

Both teams need an enema to get the offense going. I'm having a hard time staying awake.

We might have Josey out but we've had the last couple weeks to prep for it.
That being said, Thorson should go to the air more. We normally get gashed there.

NW is well disciplined on defense. Really good run defense and prevent formations.

Both teams need an enema to get the offense going. I'm having a hard time staying awake.
Enema won't help Fitz. He is way too full of sh1t

What does this even mean?
Meaning that people complain that Fitz hasn't won a Big10 title and I am arguing that this program will struggle to reach that level because I don't think top players will want to play in a place where they aren't adored as celebrities. We don't even fill our small stadium with fans in purple.... how do you build a rabid culture?

He made one play, big deal. How about the 10 other ones he didn't make. Stats may be for losers but they don't lie. Our offense sucks and it's because Thorson can't complete a pass. I am not the one who needs a clue.

Yeah he decided to check down only on that play. Right. He's not passing accurately but checking his receivers is not the issue

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT