ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Iowa vs. Northwestern

Iowa has no passing game and is effectively playing for overtime here. Incredible.

(Oh shoot. Sorry Cats fans.)

Oh well. Nice to see Sullivan have to scramble with a three-man rush. NWO. OLinePride.

Just throw the ****ing ball
Right? Throw quick slants and outs on first down and mix in the run. Try a couple of double moves on first down and take your shots down field.

I am so tired of our offense. So many years of being below average or worse. We stopped being fun when Colter and Simien graduated.

Disappointed. More than Neb game even. Too many mistakes. Sigh. Go Cats, I'll be in Madison next week

Defense again played well enough to win. If only we had an offense. 17 total points- wow…the only more lackluster offensive game I’ve seen this year was San Diego State’s 6-0 home loss to Nevada. Definitely need to totally revamp our offense. Very disappointing loss. Was hoping for at least a shot in OT.

Reactions: mountaindrew
Disappointed. More than Neb game even. Too many mistakes. Sigh. Go Cats, I'll be in Madison next week
They can beat Wisconsin--even in Madison, its been done before. NU has a great defense, and enough offense when needed.

Right? Throw quick slants and outs on first down and mix in the run. Try a couple of double moves on first down and take your shots down field.

I am so tired of our offense. So many years of being below average or worse. We stopped being fun when Colter and Simien graduated.
We were fun last week!

Very hard fought game. Proud of our team. Mistakes lost it for NU. Cats have a VERY good chance to win out from here.
I would say a half decent chance to win out. Purdue is god awful, and Whisky isn't what they used to be. Illinois will be a real challenge though. I was hoping Bajakian might rev up the offense from today through the end of the season, but he sucks. Bajakian and Anderson need to go ASAP. We really have some nice offensive skilled players. What a waste behind such a useless offensive line.

Reactions: 2388bb
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT