ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread for Miami vs. Northwestern

C’mon guys. If we lose this, 1-11 is staring us smack in the face…
What a joke! We missed that tackle in the backfield! Just a complete mirage! 8 million for Fitz and 280 million for facilities on the lake and we are not capable of beating MAC or FBS teams! Am I missing something? 8 million for the next 8 years for this entertainment? I just don’t see us filling up any stadium! Coco will be out for a month now!

I cannot believe this is where we are as a program right now. Who is Fitz going to blame this on? We don't have the players to pull off an amazing comeback...we need Trevor or Zak or Mike K. Do they have any eligibility left?

Reactions: drewjin
Start playing for the future. Fire JON immediately. Play everyone and see if there is a LB somewhere on the roster.

You gotta blow it up Fitz. You just have to. You’re killing your legacy.
Fitz
You gotta blow it up Fitz. You just have to. You’re killing your legacy.
Fitz might have to take a hike. This is atrocious!!!!! He is not only killing his hard work that led to 2015-18, he is killing the program. If we have only a two or three win season, he needs to trash his staff at the very least. It is like he has lost his mojo big-time. Never have seen this type of program collapse without severe sanctions before. Guy has to man up and take some real responsibility for this. Damn, this is sad.

We sunk a quarter billion into football facilities.

Hey Fitz, figure this out. Do you have the right staff? You’re being beaten by programs that are afforded so much less to run their programs. OMG.

• Angry
You know, last week, SIU did some things to come out and really really look smart in the scheme. THey really attacked NU's defense in some clever ways and their guys made the best plays they could. Their veteran QB played smart and well.

Miami didn't do any of that tonight. Miami actually played pretty sloppy, made big mistakes, and their QB is an awful player. They really didn't play a very good game. And they STILL beat NU

Miami didn't "just score 17" on O'Neil's defense. Any competent QB would've dropped 35. If there aren't personnel changes this weekend, I think this program has completely lost its rudder.

I guess the team will go back to our posh facilities, drink some purple Gatorade and play xbox. Kick them out of there!

• Love
Minnesota is going to beat the Cats into a fine paste and then launch that paste into deep space.
Cat paste could instead be spread on toasted bread and enjoyed with Brie and fine wine. I am somewhat appalled by your irresponsible disposition of said paste and overall disregard for sustainability.

Cat paste could instead be spread on toasted bread and enjoyed with Brie and fine wine. I am somewhat appalled by your irresponsible disposition of said paste and overall disregard for sustainability.
The paste will not be edible by the time the gophers are done with it.

The paste will not be edible by the time the gophers are done with it.
In fairness, you’re just reporting what the gophers will do with the paste. They’re launching it into space, not you. (Terribly unsustainable.)

You, me, and Greta Thurnburg will be there picketing and decrying how the paste is being used.

I hope Fitz will be doing something else to change all of this.

Reactions: AdamOnFirst
They’re blitzing every play and Coach Jake refuses to adjust! No screens or quick slants

Exactly. Every damn pass play to Hilinski's right. "Gee, (says Miami DB) I wonder which way this pass play is going?"

What a joke! We missed that tackle in the backfield! Just a complete mirage! 8 million for Fitz and 280 million for facilities on the lake and we are not capable of beating MAC or FBS teams! Am I missing something? 8 million for the next 8 years for this entertainment? I just don’t see us filling up any stadium! Coco will be out for a month now!

Ditto. Ditto. Ditto. Not beating the goof ass teams just drives me out of my freakin mind.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT