ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread for Miami vs. Northwestern

We finally make a special teams play.
Minny looked dominant against MSU today. What’s happened to the Spartans? Early Nov will be rough with OSU followed by Minny.

That Miami kicker kicked the ball into his O-Line.
NU is out gaining Miami (OH) 341 - 117 and it’s 7-7. Mindblowing!!!

• Wow
Reactions: mountaindrew
We finally make a special teams play.
Minny looked dominant against MSU today. What’s happened to the Spartans? Early Nov will be rough with OSU followed by Minny.
Minnesota is really, really good. The fact that they came out chucking the ball to target MSU's weaknesses and looked GREAT doing so... Fitz would not likely come with that stretagy, and it makes MN look very scary.

Skoronski just got beat badly by Miami Hydroxide’s defensive end on that third down. This decade sucks so far.

How many scoreless overtimes does it take to declare a tie?

This feels like 1999.

Minnesota is really, really good. The fact that they came out chucking the ball to target MSU's weaknesses and looked GREAT doing so... Fitz would not likely come with that stretagy, and it makes MN look very scary.
Miami of Ohio is scary for us. What does it matter?

First team to ten is going to win this brewing instant classic!

Miami of Ohio is scary for us. What does it matter?
I’m just speaking in general. It matters to me because I live in MN and I’m not looking forward to being surrounded by giddy Gopher fans. However, I’m also just a big fan of college football overall, so I was merely commenting from a national perspective. The gophers look to be heavily favored in every game left on their schedule except at Penn State.

Reactions: TheC
Why are we not fielding punts? Can someone please inform us? I thought we gave that up? We are giving up 10-20 years per drive. WhyFitzWhy?

Priebe and Schmidt pushed their guys fully 8 yards down the field on that first down carry at the point of attack. WHoa.

Reactions: mountaindrew
Ooh, and a nice read and cutback on that TD plunge. Much better running tonight from Porter. Very relieving.

Ooh, and a nice read and cutback on that TD plunge. Much better running tonight from Porter. Very relieving.
On his third down run he could have easily bounced it outside to the left for an easy TD.

Better late than never. Hopefully JON and Genyk don’t bone us out of a late victory.

Miami is a good team. Our defense is like Keystone Cops, but they are trying and getting the job done. When Hilinski he is good, he is great, when he is not, he is not.. This could be a very good offense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT