ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread?

Script reversed today. Defense playing well offense not so much.
Yeah, they still want to pound it down the throat all the time. You want to win a conference title, balance is needed at the very least. We don't have the line to pound it continuously like an Alvarez Wisconsin team did.

Reactions: drewjin
Cameron Mitchell burned badly on two consecutive plays terrible. They drive 97 yards to tie it up. Right now they have all the momentum. It's not really for that drive we had 202 yards of offense and they had 40 and we only had seven point lead

Our observation from the stands is that Hillinski is at times late on throws. You can see guys are open and the throw is late.

Reactions: mountaindrew
I’d rather see Spivak back there, but I love the pass to the FB at the goal line. Go
Cats.

I’ll say again, Bryce Gallagher playing some ball. Playing fast.

Samdup also seems to be rounding into old form. Shaking off the rust.

• Love
Reactions: mountaindrew
Everyone saw that fake punt coming a mile away based on field position and formation. Have to come up with something better than having your punter running the ball starting from 10 yards behind the line of scrimmage.

Reactions: lunker35
Did anyone really think the Cats were actually going to punt, after just going for it (getting bailed out) during the previous set of downs, even deeper into Rutgers territory?

I don’t like that. There are plays with higher probabilities of success.

Edit: then we are all in agreement…..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT