ADVERTISEMENT

Holiday Bowl First-Half Thread

For those of you kicking around Thor, the dude is ONCE AGAIN under huge pressure every damn play. I want him to do better but WTF??

For those of you kicking around Thor, the dude is ONCE AGAIN under huge pressure every damn play. I want him to do better but WTF??

And his receivers cannot get open or catch when they are. There is fault all around.

Seriously, corbi, I appreciate your optimism but this is a horrific showing so far. I see nothing so far that would indicate the coaching staff planned at all for this game. We are not Saban and Alabama... we actually need to scheme against opponents. Clearly Utah did.

Thank you - this is painfully obvious to those who watch football. Hopefully most of country is busy doing something - so we are not Purdue

Missing Hall and Thompson and I'm sure the Fitz rumors aren't helping, as well as several staff members eyeing their transition to EIU.
The potentual and real coaching carousel appears to have had an impact. Not sure why we have to watch an awful unimaginative offense from McCall for year after year.
The homers on this board claim he is awesome because his offense broke the top 80 this year. If Fitz does depart, it will most certainly mean no more McCall and i doubt anyone would pick him up. Offensive version of Coach Colby in my opinion. I just havent seen any evidence that McCall is good.

It’s a long game and if any of you chicken littles even had a remote clue what it’s like to be part of a team you would know that things can change quickly as long as you stick together and stay positive. You guys are ready to quit on this team after half a quarter. What a bunch of losers. Luckily the NU players are not.

Who said I quit? I stated an obvious fact. Stop putting words in my mouth jackass.

Plus, from what I have seen I am not at all confident we turn this around. We shall see.

I'm gonna put myself in posting timeout for now. Corbi is not wrong... I am quick to go negative. Going to take a lot of adjustments and heart to pull this one out. I'll try to sit back and give the team a chance to show what they are capable of.

Ever seen Brady beat a blitz? Thorson can’t read it and audible to a play to beat it, that’s obvious. Or we don’t have WRs that can. When Thorson has time he can be good. Pro QBs make their money under pressure.

Credit where its due.... heckuva' throw by Clayton.

Seriously, corbi, I appreciate your optimism but this is a horrific showing so far. I see nothing so far that would indicate the coaching staff planned at all for this game. We are not Saban and Alabama... we actually need to scheme against opponents. Clearly Utah did.

then you have no clue what you are looking at.

Can anyone really support McCall any more? Jesus, Bowser up the middle failed 10 times so he tries it at the goal line twice?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT