ADVERTISEMENT

JOIN THE WILDCAT REPORT NCAA TOURNAMENT POOL

lou v

Aug 27, 2004
All you have to do is figure out which three other schools will be in your Final Four. You already have the West Region figured out.

Thanks to @ThatkidfromHolland for setting up this pool. The winner will get ONE FREE YEAR OF WILDCATREPORT! If you're already a subscriber, you'll get a year tacked on to your subscription. It's worth $100, but really priceless in terms of true value. We don't need runner-up awards. It's all or nothing, baby.

Here's the link. Join today:

https://play.ncaa.com/mens-bracket-challenge/group/1407167?iid=bcg_share_web_other_group_email

A lot of you need to work on your bracket naming game.

Exceptions for the shout outs below:

-HungryJackEatsCake
-My team is a Jokić - note that my man spelled it with the right C
-BodyByBroccolli

More seriously, this is like 5 times the number of usual brackets. Exciting.

Reactions: Hungry Jack
Our group looks a bit off right now. Several of the brackets listed have 0 in the points remaining column. I know that when I first tried creating my bracket last night, it didn't save properly and the bracket in our group remained blank. I guess it's possible that some people are waiting until the last minute to finalize their brackets (first game starts in 75 minutes), but I think that instead these brackets weren't saved properly when filled out.

Reactions: Hungry Jack
Our group looks a bit off right now. Several of the brackets listed have 0 in the points remaining column. I know that when I first tried creating my bracket last night, it didn't save properly and the bracket in our group remained blank. I guess it's possible that some people are waiting until the last minute to finalize their brackets (first game starts in 75 minutes), but I think that instead these brackets weren't saved properly when filled out.

For the people with 0 pts remaining this means you haven’t selected any teams. Make sure the bracket you filled out is the one the group. If you clicked on whatever the perfect bracket contest was that’s a separate group. So you either after to make sure that bracket gets added to the wildcat report group or recreate it in the wildcat report group. You can rename the bracket by clicking the pencil next to the name and this can help you differentiate the new.

Or it’s a glitch with the app that isn’t showing pts remaining for people. Just check to be safe

Edit: everyone in the group just got a message about filling out their bracket.

Last edited:
A lot of you need to work on your bracket naming game.

Exceptions for the shout outs below:

-HungryJackEatsCake
-My team is a Jokić - note that my man spelled it with the right C
-BodyByBroccolli

More seriously, this is like 5 times the number of usual brackets. Exciting.
Changed mine for you!

Changed mine for you!
Happy The Office GIF by Cameo

Reactions: TheC
FELLOW FANS PLEASE READ ^

It’s weird that my pool into the free NCAA bracket saved but my Wildcat report pool did not save. Not that it matters anyway.

Last edited:
I used to be good at this. I think I even won the WR pool one year many years ago. But the last several years, I have been terrible. I'm even getting crushed by some guy who admits "I clicked randomly".

Reactions: drewjin
Mine is filed, shows as filled, and I got an email warning me it's not filled. Looks jacked

That site is a joke. I couldn’t scroll up or down to see the full bracket on my desktop. I also can’t click and see how I am doing on my cell, just takes me to the start page for a new bracket. ESPN or yahoo in the future pleSe

The join link doesn't work for getting to the current status of the pool. Is there another link that goes directly to our Wildcat Pool for current results?

Edited - Now the original link works for reaching the Wildcat Report Pool.

Maybe it would have been better to remain in ignorant bliss.

I think this year is the first time I have fallen below the mid point. Only solace is that fellow Jayhawks take it all contestant Lou is a little below me - but even Lou has a few more possible points available.while I can only fall further.

Last edited:
By my calculations, there are only three people who can win right now.

If UConn wins next week, GLPissesExcellence wins. If not, then the winner of Texas/Miami tomorrow will determine the champ - Texas win, and it's CappyNUDeletesYou. Miami win, and it's Musso_22, who definitely didn't fumble in the Rose Bowl.

Looks like I'm going to have to start paying for The Rock.

By my calculations, there are only three people who can win right now.

If UConn wins next week, GLPissesExcellence wins. If not, then the winner of Texas/Miami tomorrow will determine the champ - Texas win, and it's CappyNUDeletesYou. Miami win, and it's Musso_22, who definitely didn't fumble in the Rose Bowl.

Looks like I'm going to have to start paying for The Rock.
My mistake, I see that Kappa78 has a shot too - he's tied with CappyNUDeletesYou, so the two of them will tie for the pool victory if Texas loses in the title game. Cappy wins it all if Texas *wins* in the title game.

" Miami win, and it's Musso_22, who definitely didn't fumble in the Rose Bowl."

That added comment deserves added recognition. Good job!

Now it is down to two with musso_22 ahead and only GLP..Excellence with sufficient points left to challenge.

GLP is the only one left who can get *any* more points. If UConn wins Saturday, he wins the pool. Otherwise: Musso.

I made a little spreadsheet, with wins in green and losses in red. Only 8 out of the 144 final four picks are in green, with five people picking UConn, two picking Miami, and one picking San Diego St. And nobody got two. Prepare to see stories on ESPN or whatever about how this is the collective worst year for the world's brackets.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT