ADVERTISEMENT

Lujan

This guy will be a QB coach or OC in the NFL in the not too distant future.

…which is fine. Just hopefully leaves NU the better for his time here.

Thought it interesting he’s apparently pretty tight with Smith from their shared SDSU days. A certain camaraderie/esprit de corps from a staff is a great thing.

He looks more like an NU freshman going to spend the weekend studying in Core than a Power 5 OC spending the weekend on the sidelines.
He just looks young (nothing wrong with that of course).

As long as he has the football mind, that's all we care about...

A young OC who lives and breathes offenses is exactly what we wanted (and especially one that knows how to develop QBs).

A young OC who lives and breathes offenses is exactly what we wanted (and especially one that knows how to develop QBs).
And get great talented qbs to commit out of hs like romain+

It’s going to be interesting to see if any of the current QBs on the roster show any noticeable improvement under Lujan. Sans any transfer, the depth chart for 2024 looks like

Sullivan
Hilinski
Lausch
Gray
Boe

I think all the QBs will benefit under Lujan, with Sullivan a possible breakout year.

It’s going to be interesting to see if any of the current QBs on the roster show any noticeable improvement under Lujan. Sans any transfer, the depth chart for 2024 looks like

Sullivan
Hilinski
Lausch
Gray
Boe

I think all the QBs will benefit under Lujan, with Sullivan a possible breakout year.
Don’t know if Sullivan can make. I would settle for the Hilinski who played in Dublin against Nebraska although his regression afterwards means Lujan has to work a great deal of magic

A Braun selection. He likely coaches and thinks a lot like Braun. It'll be exciting to see what he can do. Hope he can recruit. Imagine NU with an exciting O.

We’d be pretty darn good pairing a defense like 2023 with a “just not embarrassing” offense.

Reactions: cattul
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT