ADVERTISEMENT

Minnesota vs. Northwestern game thread

lou v

Aug 27, 2004
It's Bye, Bye Boo Night at Welsh-Ryan. The student sections are full, as usual, but there are some empty seats sprinkled throughout the arena -- though fans are still arriving.

I'm working on a wonky dishwasher tonight, but will be watching from here in WI . LFG Cats!!

Cats warm up looked good. Although Boo’s left hand/thumb/finger is seriously taped up.

Once again I have no feeling on how this one will go hoping the home crowd and senior night is the adrenalin shot we need for the dub

tip off is 8:12 I'm assuming they'll switch over then
As the program alert at the bottom of the screen, says, they will switch over at the end of the wrestling event. You can watch the Northwestern game on the Fox Sports app until then. Takes 10 seconds to download if you don’t already have it.

Physical game some far. Hunger got to the 14 minute mark before he picked up a foul.

Boo getting assaulted as usual, but he’s getting some calls tonight.

Cats shots are falling. Preston with some solid minutes.

Reactions: drewjin
Nick got robbed there.

I need to point out that Brooks actually sat for a few possessions. I don’t know when I last saw that.

Reactions: drewjin
Side note: these State Farm commercials with Caitlin Clark have become ingratiating

12 point lead at halftime, let’s close this out strong in the second half!!

This game is NOT OVER. This is the one they need to win
UJ5A3Nu.gif

My Varsity feed keeps turning off. WGN Extra, I can't even get. Any other Dave and Billy fans having similar issues?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT