ADVERTISEMENT

Muck Fichigan!

I have yet to see an asterisk on any reputable website. Just straight up undefeated National Champs. Tough pill for you to swallow, I’m sure.
Not really. I don’t care who wins the national championship. Only pointing out the fraudulent program that is Michigan sports and football.

You forgot the *
There is no asterisk… yet. They went 15-0 and are tge national champions.

Now, if the playoffs had included the top 6-8 team, then Georgia still might have won it all. I wasn’t able to watch the SEC championship. Did Bama get lucky?

There is no asterisk… yet. They went 15-0 and are tge national champions.

Now, if the playoffs had included the top 6-8 team, then Georgia still might have won it all. I wasn’t able to watch the SEC championship. Did Bama get lucky?
Georgia couldn’t get past Bama. UM got past OSU. That’s how national championships are won.

Yes, but the playoff will soon be expanding. I think Georgia would have won it all if they had been in it.
It’s easy to say that…but they couldn’t even get past bama. That can happen in the playoffs too. UM was the only undefeated team. They earned that championship

Reactions: No Chores
I have yet to see an asterisk on any reputable website. Just straight up undefeated National Champs. Tough pill for you to swallow, I’m sure.
It’s easy to say that…but they couldn’t even get past bama. That can happen in the playoffs too. UM was the only undefeated team. They earned that championship
They did beat a middling Washington team I’ll give them that.

Again I doubt Michigan survives the meat grinder that is the Big Ten West.

They’re lucky to have even squeaked by Illinois.

You're absolutely correct, but I wouldn't continue to humor this buffoon by further responding to him.
Another Michigan apologist. Jeez just change your handle to Go Blue Chores.

Maybe you can run the laundry for Harbaugh.

Another Michigan apologist. Jeez just change your handle to Go Blue Chores.

Maybe you can run the laundry for Harbaugh.
You obviously stopped taking your meds. That is really affecting your judgment and your sanity. I also suggest putting asterisks all over your padded room to help you ease your pain—-which is consuming you.

You obviously stopped taking your meds. That is really affecting your judgment and your sanity. I also suggest putting asterisks all over your padded room to help you ease your pain—-which is consuming you.
The padding makes the beatings go away!

Just like how Northwestern would have destroyed Michigan this year.

The Bowls (including the past BCS championships) are also organized privately, but that didn't stop USC from having to give up one of their football championships. But this is not something theoretical. It has happened before that teams have had to vacate wins and ended up losing their bowl titles.

2005 Orange Bowl (BCS Championship) , USC.
2011 Sugar Bowl, Ohio State.
2011 New Orleans Bowl, Louisiana–Lafayette.
2013 New Orleans Bowl, Louisiana–Lafayette.
2014 Outback Bowl, LSU.
2015 Texas Bowl, LSU.
2020 Gator Bowl, Tennessee

I don't know the full scenario in the others, but I know Ohio State was under investigation at the time of the bowl invite and, like Michigan with this years playoff, was allowed to go ahead and play in the 2011 Sugar Bowl only to have the NCAA come down later in the year to have them vacate their Sugar Bowl title and their 2010 Big Ten Co-Championship. Michigan vacating a national title and possibly recent Big Ten titles, would only become the most recent and highest profile example.
What about the 1996 Rose Bowl? Keyshawn should have been ineligible.

That's what "complementary football" is supposed to look like (you need a stout O-line and a run game to succeed with it, not to mention a top tier D).

Speaking of UM's D, it was not only dominant, but pretty unique in college football.

Harbaugh got a huge assist from his brother in that his past 2 DCs were promising, young assistants from the Ravens (the DC that beat CJ Stroud is now the DC of the best D in the NFL).

So, UM's scheme is basically a Ravens-lite scheme build to defend against Day's dOSU offense, which coincidentally, was well suited to stopping UDub's O with Penix.

Not surprisingly that Penix didn't have his best game with all the pressure he was facing and the different looks the secondary was throwing at him.

Harbaugh is probably leaving for the NFL and will be taking his DC, Minter, with him.

All the recent success wouldn't have happened if Harbaugh hadn't moved on from his long-time DC, Brown.

When Harbaugh asked his brother for help in beating dOSU, John offered Jim a choice of 2 defensive assistants.

Jim picked MacDonald and the other assistant, Minter, went to Vandy as its DC, but when MacDonald moved back to the Ravens, Minter took the spot.

Despite the lack of 5* recruits like Bama, UGA, DOSU - UM, this season, made up for that with a lot of 4th and 5th year seniors.

And on top of that, put their players in a position to succeed with great schemes on both sides of the ball (the use of motion, switches, stunts, etc to keep the opponents guessing).

Fitz had the right idea with going with an NFL passing D scheme, but picked the wrong scheme/guy.

Instead of the read/react crap we've seen fail time and time again, UM went with a scheme that causes the opposing D to try to react to what they are doing (that is, if they can decipher the different looks the D is showing).
And now we run a Tampa 2, so all is well

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT