ADVERTISEMENT

Murphy to Northeastern

He missed that fact by one season. But he makes a lot of really good points...

You mean, like the number of available 5th year transfers. Or when he kinda forgot that CCC hotly pursued was as far back in time as...earlier this summer. I like you defending this kid's position. Speaks volumes. What say you about the best use of the 2017 schollies in the event Eastern and Flagg head elsewhere?

You mean, like the number of available 5th year transfers. Or when he kinda forgot that CCC hotly pursued was as far back in time as...earlier this summer. I like you defending this kid's position. Speaks volumes. What say you about the best use of the 2017 schollies in the event Eastern and Flagg head elsewhere?

I don't get invested much in recruiting until guys sign. I feel like I'm wasting my time investing in players that don't end up on the team. When someone signs, then I look them up and get excited.

Once again, the contrarian to reality strikes again. The staff has a number of offers out there. More than for Eastern and Flagg. I have read in reports on another 5 or more offers. That means that the staff has worked really hard on recruiting 4 year players from the 2017 class and has contingencies lined up. So to focus on a nebulous 5th year graduate transfer option before the season starts when no one has transferred is way premature and is only a wild tangent like your endless and pointless bringing up Vasser which gets you nowhere as most of your posts lead. The bottom line is that Collins and his staff will exercise any avenue to better his team and right now that involves recruiting talented 2017 incoming high seniors.

Once again, the contrarian to reality strikes again. The staff has a number of offers out there. More than for Eastern and Flagg. I have read in reports on another 5 or more offers. That means that the staff has worked really hard on recruiting 4 year players from the 2017 class and has contingencies lined up. So to focus on a nebulous 5th year graduate transfer option before the season starts when no one has transferred is way premature and is only a wild tangent like your endless and pointless bringing up Vasser which gets you nowhere as most of your posts lead. The bottom line is that Collins and his staff will exercise any avenue to better his team and right now that involves recruiting talented 2017 incoming high seniors.

Ok. The you have no response for all your inaccurate statements. Instead, you basically call me a negative blowhard. Meanwhile, you make a bunch of ridiculous statements followed by Pollyanna crap. Your discussion value has bottomed out. Not sure that even Va wants to anchor anything thing you are shooting at the ocean. Good walker, thanks for playing, but I'm done with you and your posts.

Hopefully, others want to chat, else cue the crickets and line up the advertisers...

Hey Walker - Is this a good time for another trip down memory lane???

Walker Fan wrote: So to focus on a nebulous 5th year graduate transfer option before the season starts when no one has transferred is way premature and is only a wild tangent like your endless and pointless bringing up Vasser which gets you nowhere as most of your posts lead.

Having trouble with reading comprehension, Bob? Believing we were recruiting transfers like AJ Turner before the start of last season is not only silly, it's against NCAA rules.

Walker Fan +1
xyklonbob 0

NU is still in the running for a top 60 recruit in Savion Flagg. They are in the running for 4 star players in Eastern, Nwora, and 3 star Gaines that we know of. There are others that have offers that we do not know of. So your wild speculation for five year transfer is premature and overlooks all the hard work Collins, Baldwin, Gates and James have down with recruits with offers and is not based on the current situation NU is in. NU is still on its plan A guys even if one of the guys with an offer has a last name of Carmody. So let's play it out. Goodwin was the only real loss and he was swayed by the hiring of his AAU coach and NU was right there before that. How could NU's coaching staff have known that a desperate Coach in old UK player Travis Ford was willing to do whatever is necessary to get a top 50 recruit at St Louis? That means that if Ford fails at StLouis he is not headed back to coach a big conference school. Also, the track record of 6'2" tweeners whose games are based on power is not great in playing in a power conference like the Big 10.

Even Walker said we were in the running - so Lou, are you saying Walker was misinformed?

There is one thing we do know, Collins is in Evanston to meet his recruits on their visits.

Oh geez - please no. Let's not go down that road again. Let him lie in peace. It's over - he is gone - long, long ago and in a galaxy far, far away

Don't they have toilets for you to clean at Holy Cross?

And we are back to the BC rebirth Part XXXXX. This is like the Rocky movies - just never come to a truly final end....even if nobody goes anymore...

And we are back to the BC rebirth Part XXXXX. This is like the Rocky movies - just never come to a truly final end....even if nobody goes anymore...
Until Mystic is gone the BC crap will continue. After all it's NU BB history.

He is gone. Who is next?
Who's Next
220px-Whosnext.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT