ADVERTISEMENT

Nicholson and Langborg are playing tonight, says guy on Twitter

NUCat320

Dec 4, 2005

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️😈😈😈🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

I won't believe it until I see it for either of them (but especially Nicholson).

One thing I've noticed is there has NOT been an official article from Lou/Matthew about Nicholson being done for the year. Doesn't mean he's not, and it doesn't mean they know something that they're not telling us for whatever reason, but I have found it curious. I noticed the article today about dancing assumed he wasn't playing tonight, but was careful not to definitively say one thing or another. I will not ask Lou to say anything here he's not comfortable saying, but it is unusual a story this big hasn't been written posted yet.

Pretty sure that’s @CatManTrue burner account.
walter white GIF

It would be good to have a reliable source to refute this reliable source.

I choose to believe I will see three Nicholbombs tonight. Hometownish game for Matthew.

I fondly remember Izzo once noting he didn't recruit Nicholson after one of our victories against them.

Reactions: drewjin
We are 9.5 point dogs. Doubt it would be that high if MN is confirmed to be playing.

Gotta go with Mullins, need height to help with the boards.

They have to try and outscore Mich St. Defense is going to be an adventure

That is weird. It must be some form of gamesmanship.

It's a good question. A few days ago, there were rumors that he broke his foot and was out for the year, which seems like an "if there's smoke, there's fire" situation, but nothing definitively has been announced, so some are speculating that Collins is keeping mum as subterfuge for upcoming opponents and/or the selection committee.

It's a good question. A few days ago, there were rumors that he broke his foot and was out for the year, which seems like an "if there's smoke, there's fire" situation, but nothing definitively has been announced, so some are speculating that Collins is keeping mum as subterfuge for upcoming opponents and/or the selection committee.
It’s quite Fitzian!

Same got just announced eschmeyer granted one more year and suiting up tomorrow

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT