ADVERTISEMENT

Northwestern @ Ohio State 2nd Half Thread

Sorry, he isn't a primetime player. A top recruit, who when given a chance does nothing. Stop making excuses for these players. Enough of that.

You could bring in the second coming of Jim Brown but if you bring him in for one play like that where he's the sole focus and everybody in the world knows what it is, with no legitimate option or second threat, it will get stuffed every time.

The problem is being dunderheaded enough to think that'll work in the first place!

We were on a great roll. And we run THAT? The whole world gasped and asked "WTF?" And don't think players are immune to thinking that too ...

Did you guys see our defensive scheme on the 3rd and 10 Anthony Walker headed the wrong friggin way long run we had a four-man front and Walker ran 30 yards the wrong way leaving Barrett and easy 3rd and 10 run

If the Alviti experiment is not going away, then you have to let him pass every so often. Anyway! Unlike most of all y'all, I don't mind this experiment as long as it's not used too often

Sorry you feel that way Greek...only seen us beat them once in my life, I'm a realist, only saw bad things coming out of this game and believed a loss was a certainty...was just a matter of whether the team looked good enough to hang, and I'm pleased to say they did - played to win and looked solid, gives me hope for next week and rest of the season, which I wasn't expecting to have at this point.
Sheff, I don't disagree, but your reasoning is to accept a valiant effort. Great, but not good enough. The rest of the season will go as follows,
Wisc--L
Purdue--W
Minn--L
ILL--L
The Season is over. Yes, I've had too many glasses of wine, but I am sick of the same old stuff. Be it NU, The Cubs etc.

If the Alviti experiment is not going away, then you have to let him pass every so often. Anyway! Unlike most of all y'all, I don't mind this experiment as long as it's not used too often
Never again. He just doesn't have it. That is why ND cared less that he came our way. He is D 3 at best . My daughter goes to Lake Forest and he wouldn't start there.

Sheff, I don't disagree, but your reasoning is to accept a valiant effort. Great, but not good enough. The rest of the season will go as follows,
Wisc--L
Purdue--W
Minn--L
ILL--L
The Season is over. Yes, I've had too many glasses of wine, but I am sick of the same old stuff. Be it NU, The Cubs etc.
You need a Fresca.

Jackson was clearly hurt. He was mostly used as a decoy and to block on passing plays.

Was thinking that was a possibility when Moten was getting the ball more than usual early.

dOSU's D-line was also getting good penetration up the middle in the 2nd half.

Do you think the 'Cats should have called a couple of runs outside the tackle using the toss like what the Broncos did to the Texans on MNF? (Maybe to Moten who has more speed).

Or does dOSU's D just have too much speed for that to work?

Wisc--L
Purdue--W
Minn--L
ILL--L
Hide the knives Greek, hide the knives.

Like I said, had no illusions of a win today, so with a certain loss, 24 to 20 on ESPN was "fine." Bank on at least six wins.

Reactions: nu greek
Wisc--W
Purdue--W
Minn--W
ILL--W

Fixed your post.

I am upset we lost today, the game was our's for the taking. No moral victories here. And I hope Fitz doesn't have any positive rah-rah stuff for the team, and definitely no water balloons. He needs to challenge this team to take it to the next level. We have the ability to run the table the rest of the season. Need to kick Wiskey's butt next week.

Reactions: nu greek
Hide the knives Greek, hide the knives.

Like I said, had no illusions of a win today, so with a certain loss, 24 to 20 on ESPN was "fine." Bank on at least six wins.
Thanks Sheff. I'm off the ledge!!! Go Cats!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT