ADVERTISEMENT

Northwestern @ Ohio State 2nd Half Thread

This is just amazing. I can't believe this is the same receiving crew that used to drop everything in sight. Absolutely amazing! This looks like NU football again!!

Whatever happens today, NU belongs on the same field as this team. Great game.

We need more press coverage at the corners. We can't hand them the dink and dunks when that's all they can do!! They can't run on us and their line can't hold long enough to throw deep. All they have is dink and dunk. I'd rather make them make big plays if they want to beat us.

The telecast is doing an excellent job of showcasing Urban Meyer's shoulder.

I've noticed this is common in OSU games. Maybe nobody stands near him so the camera always gets a clear view (of the back of him, at least) that it doesn't get with other coaches?

To be playing even w the gorillas from Columbus after 3 - all we could hope for.

WTF? Please stop with this Alviti crap. Everybody ON THE PLANET knew that was a run!! McCall aborted that drive before it even got started with that call. Just horrible.

If Alviti were Kain Colter I'd understand it, but there is nothing in his game that anyone is afraid of. They're not fooling anybody - just wasting precious opportunities.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT