ADVERTISEMENT

Northwestern @ Ohio State 2nd Half Thread

If we can go for it on 4th down all day, we can certainly blitz on 3rd and 10 when we NEED PRESSURE!

That's ridiculous. The defense played poorly in clutch situations. Awful tackling. We tackle well, we win this game.
Yep. Aside from the Alviti experiment, I'd say the coaches did pretty well today too - got the team in position to win. Gotta make plays.

That's ridiculous. The defense played poorly in clutch situations. Awful tackling. We tackle well, we win this game.
This is on the Defense. Poor tackling. McCall is a tool. What kind of calls is he calling with first and goal at the three? Give Jackson the ball four times and it's a tie game. After 55 years of being a fan of NU football, have been so upset with. Played so well, to lose to OSU. I am literally sick!!!

Honestly...I can live with this loss. We neither lost a heartbreaker nor got embarrassed on national tv...can't say the same for last season. Ready and willing to focus on Wisconsin.

Reactions: Windy City Cat Fan
Honestly...I can live with this loss. We neither lost a heartbreaker nor got embarrassed on national tv...can't say the same for last season. Ready and willing to focus on Wisconsin.
Sheff at 60 years old, I am sick of moral S**T. This was a season changing possibility. I would have rather lost 56-0, than lose the way we lost. IMO fans, that think this was ok, are not fans.

It's not his fault. It's the way he's used and the obvious plays the call for him.
Sorry, he isn't a primetime player. A top recruit, who when given a chance does nothing. Stop making excuses for these players. Enough of that.

Sheff at 60 years old, I am sick of moral S**T. This was a season changing possibility. I would have rather lost 56-0, than lose the way we lost. IMO fans, that think this was ok, are not fans.

Sorry you feel that way Greek...only seen us beat them once in my life, I'm a realist, only saw bad things coming out of this game and believed a loss was a certainty...was just a matter of whether the team looked good enough to hang, and I'm pleased to say they did - played to win and looked solid, gives me hope for next week and rest of the season, which I wasn't expecting to have at this point.

Reactions: Fitz51
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT