ADVERTISEMENT

NU-Illinois second-half thread

OK, that was just silly..... but.... we'll take it.

Thorson in the record books with that TD pass.

Love Smithee will be a force in BIG if given time. I need him to move back to NFL after couple of yrs at IL.
Another open receiver..

CJ Robbins breaks thru for the sack. Ifeadi joins the party!

Love Smithee will be a force in BIG if given time. I need him to move back to NFL after couple of yrs at IL.
Another open receiver..

You can't be serious? Love won't last another year at Illinois. He can't recruit and his staff is not a developmental staff. They'll be worse next year and Lovie will walk away. Mark it down.

I'm not saying he doesn't, but if you think Thorson is getting killed today because he's not feeling the pressure correctly we aren't watching the same game. Holding penalties, constant pressure, guys getting through untouched is just ridiculous. Our LG literally just tackled an IL defender in the backfield. Embarrassing.
Whatever you think but still decision making is less then good.

You can't be serious? Love won't last another year at Illinois. He can't recruit and his staff is not a developmental staff. They'll be worse next year and Lovie will walk away. Mark it down.
Ok. I shall mark it down. He is a first year coach. Let's see if he can recruit first.

I thought McGee was pretty good when at NU.

Especially if his wife has anything to say about it. In fact this may be his last game in Champaign.

Why can't any of our WRs hold onto the ball except Carr?

Not to mention, why in the Sam-hill would an NFL team want him,

Why is Fitz calling a pass on 4th and 2. The running backs are killing the illini. Just dumb.
It was a good play. Nagel was open, Thorson put it right on him. Nagel just dropped an easy one. Can't blame the coaches there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT