ADVERTISEMENT

Patrick Spencer

I'm with you. It's so incredibly boring to read NU fans as they spread their negative sports data intellect like peacocks showing their tail feathers.

This team will surprise. Will start out crappy, struggle early in the Big Ten, and then as guys settle into their abilities will make a run.

It'll be a team other schools do not want to play in February/March.
You are half correct

Thanks. I realized some of that after I read about MLL. But he does look like a sick athlete. And bringing a winner’s mentality will be key, cause this team has played a little timid last year. Other than Gaines.
Hmmm. I like your point on the winner’s mentality.

I'm with you. It's so incredibly boring to read NU fans as they spread their negative sports data intellect like peacocks showing their tail feathers.

This team will surprise. Will start out crappy, struggle early in the Big Ten, and then as guys settle into their abilities will make a run.

It'll be a team other schools do not want to play in February/March.

We will start the season as a team desperately in need of an identity and leadership on the court. Who will even be the captain(s) of the team? All of the older guys transferred. Is AJ Turner a captain? He's a senior, but has only played one (not so great) season. Probably Gaines? He's a Junior, but plays hard and has been on the court for two seasons. The rest of the team will be first or second year players with the 'Cats.

We will start the season as a team desperately in need of an identity and leadership on the court. Who will even be the captain(s) of the team? All of the older guys transferred. Is AJ Turner a captain? He's a senior, but has only played one (not so great) season. Probably Gaines? He's a Junior, but plays hard and has been on the court for two seasons. The rest of the team will be first or second year players with the 'Cats.
Spencer!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT