ADVERTISEMENT

Rapolas Ivanauskas transferring from NU

In another year or so I'll be prepared to say B Mac regularly snatched rebounds above the rim from bigger opponents.

I, for one, am glad that he decided not to regularly goaltend. He was always a smart player. :>)

Sad to see Rap go (was a great teammate); had high hopes for the kid, but wasn't meant to be.

Lathon seems to me to be more of a super(sized) Juice.

Again, the program has had pretty good success w/ frosh PGs leading the way - from TJ Parker to Juice to BMac - and as much flack that Sobo got, he had a pretty good frosh season and was a stabilizing force at the position.

But yes, would like to see another guard who can handle the ball and distribute.
Much of that is because they have had to perform as there was generally little else at the position. BMac did have Sobo to back him up but the others, not so much

Sorry helped him get it up the floor later in career if that was confusing

I guess I just don't remember him helping much during CCC's run. No one questions he had a solid frosh season...he really played within himself instead of trying to do too much. Unfortunately, as a junior, he could hardly get the ball up the court without it getting stolen, which led to Demps starting and playing almost all minutes at PG.

I guess I just don't remember him helping much during CCC's run. No one questions he had a solid frosh season...he really played within himself instead of trying to do too much. Unfortunately, as a junior, he could hardly get the ball up the court without it getting stolen, which led to Demps starting and playing almost all minutes at PG.
Oh he was just a solid role player. I definitely put a very positive spin on the analysis.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT