ADVERTISEMENT

Second-half thread for the B1G Championship Game

Though attempts were made to record the half-time motivational speech by duh-OSU HC, the recording equipment melted.

Fields is 9-20, 101 yds, 0 TD 1 INT in the first half.

Ramsey is 12-14, 90 yds

Go Cats!!

Not that every possession was not huge in the first half, but every offensive possession is especially huge for the cats. Let’s go boys!!

Reactions: Alan Smithee
Bugger. They did the same to us.
But it was a nice drive. That is the one thing that Fiz will be pissed about because we should have come away with at least 3. Not complimentary football

Ugh...that throw has to be more outside, more back shoulder. Putting it to the middle of the field puts Raine on the defensive. Damn.

That INT is on Springer. He has had 2 years to get GHP ready to play, a 6'5" WR with 30"+ vertical, but he is still on the bench. He should be catching jump balls in the end zone by now. Raine has a 6" vertical?

Ugh...that throw has to be more outside, more back shoulder. Putting it to the middle of the field puts Raine on the defensive. Damn.

I don’t like the idea of throwing a fade to Raine. He is not a tall guy.. should have run a slant with the LB covering him.

I disagree with Klatt...Fields throws that ball when he is supposed to and his WR doesnt turn up field. I think Fields had more to do with that pick than Klatt suggests.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT