ADVERTISEMENT

Second-half thread for the B1G Championship Game

I'm ****ing pissed off, we need to field an offense that can score more than 10 ****ing points. We had this game if the offense is even halfway good.

Hopefully they get some lessons in leadership from Ramsey, and a year under a new OC. Can’t be worse than last year.
Why? If Ramsey leaves we will have the same under par QBs unless the Freshman is magic.

Often Sermon is untouched. Not even missed tackles. Just nowhere near the guy
He's nearly doubled his season rushing total
I had a hard time understanding our approach when sermon was only guy running. Unmm cant we go after him immediately and get him on some of the plays? Obv i don’t understand all ins and outs of fb but he was literally the only guy running in fourth qtr

I wonder if this performance gives us a shot at the Fiesta Bowl over Penix-less Indiana ...
it seems to make no sense but most bowl prognosticators have not only Indiana ahead of us but also Iowa in the pecking order No it seems to make no sense most bowl prognosticators have not only Indiana ahead of us but also Iowa in the pecking order

Come on now. Don't let your bias or jealousy of OSU blind you.

-Missing 22 players including one of the best WR's in the country and leading tackler on D. (and best WR coach).
-A&M has a 4 TD loss and a 4 point win over a no-win Vandy.

Who deserves it over them?

Their secondary is nothing special, and other than us and Indiana, who have they played this year. Other than Olave, who did they have out that was crucial to their team? I guarantee every guy they had out there today was more highly recruited than the vast majority of our players. As far as the stuff about missing players, how many DTs do we have out now, Slater opted out for the season, and Newsome, first-team Big 10, did not play the second half. I've seen Fields get a rush in two games this year, and he looked very ordinary both times. Best thing about OSU today was their o-line run blocking. We just picked a helluva year to have a below-par offense, Give us the Thorson-Jackson offense of a couple of years ago and we're right in this game.

Reactions: NUCat320

Well, if Ramsey comes back he needs some help — too much pressure on him to be perfect this year. You saw it today — first half was great Ramsey, we lead; second half was more mistake-prone Ramsey, we lose. He had little margin for error this year. To me, it's amazing this group has done as well as it has. At least it looks as if they've found a decent Big 10 back in Porter. If Tyus lives up to the four-star hype, we should have a nice RB room next season. Now just need the big hosses to get blocking for them.

Well, if Ramsey comes back he needs some help — too much pressure on him to be perfect this year. You saw it today — first half was great Ramsey, we lead; second half was more mistake-prone Ramsey, we lose. He had little margin for error this year. To me, it's amazing this group has done as well as it has. At least it looks as if they've found a decent Big 10 back in Porter. If Tyus lives up to the four-star hype, we should have a nice RB room next season. Now just need the big hosses to get blocking for them.

A couple of Grad transfer OL along with Calvin Johnson II would be a big help next year.

As a two loss team is it worth going to an also ran bowl?
We'll probably get a bowl in the top 3-4 that we've had under Fitz in terms of quality, so it's certainly worth going to if the team wants to go.
Only way I'd imagine we don't go is if team wants to spend time with family, that's respectable if the team has a discussion like that as many others are having.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT