ADVERTISEMENT

Second-half Thread

Missing Bowser. We need a bruiser who can pick up YAC and a reliable 4 yards a carry. That would get us into a rhythm and open things up. Alas, we don’t have him today, gotta try something else.

Reactions: FeralFelidae
Missing Bowser. We need a bruiser who can pick up YAC and a reliable 4 yards a carry. That would get us into a rhythm and open things up. Alas, we don’t have him today, gotta try something else.
We're getting beat by their DL at the point of attack. No holes for our running backs. Ramsey is taking too much time in the pocket too.

Reactions: drewjin
Agreed. We're not trying to run anything up the middle, and after that first drive, Nebraska is shutting down all the runs to the outside.

We simply need to win the turnover battle in the second half.

Reactions: TerraCat
Our run sets have a lot of motion and misdirection this year too. Like it!

More like it. If McCall were still at the wheel, NU would have run off tackle and settled for a fg.

Beautiful mix of play calls that drive. Just what we needed. Really mixed it up. Well done Jake! And great execution esp by Ramsey. We needed that!

Reactions: FeralFelidae
Of course I am. My president lost the election and now my favorite team is losing.

Also I am a Jets fans and my wife divorced me. All I have is northwestern footBall.
Actually your team is winning

A little rushed on that throw but glad we are going deep on some 1-1s.

Anderson is a great change up to Bowser but struggles a little as the main man.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT