ADVERTISEMENT

Tough to be an Iowa basketball fan right now...

mikewebb68

Oct 24, 2009
It was painful for even me to watch Peter Jok attempt to play tonight. And essentially without him they couldn't come within 10 of an Illini team that played not to lose the ENTIRE second half. Bizarre game to watch, though.

Reactions: ricko654321
Why was Jok even playing? He looked like Fred Sanford hobbling around out there. I guess Iowa has so little to play for this season, so Jok just keeps playing.

I think Fran is wise to take his lumps now with these 4 freshman. They have some skills. They should be good in a few years.

Why was Jok even playing? He looked like Fred Sanford hobbling around out there. I guess Iowa has so little to play for this season, so Jok just keeps playing.

I think Fran is wise to take his lumps now with these 4 freshman. They have some skills. They should be good in a few years.
Yeah I was wondering the same thing. He is clearly hurt, they would be better off letting him rest and be able to compete better in a couple weeks. Honestly he wasn't even making the team better the minutes he was out there. Adding to my dislike of Fran as a coach.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT