ADVERTISEMENT

Trick or Treat? The Moose makes its Appearance

Alaskawildkat

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2005
As I headed down my street this Halloween morning on my way to work, these two ungulates made their appearance. Eventually they made it to the base of my driveway. When I glanced out my side window there was in addition a Black Cat staring at me and the four footed Halloween visitors.

FWIW, this is the first photographed moose sighting on my street since the week before our win against Nebraska.

IMG_5766.jpg

IMG_5798_(2).jpg

IMG_5812.jpg

IMG_5826.jpg

As I headed down my street this Halloween morning on my way to work, these two ungulates made their appearance. Eventually they made it to the base of my driveway. When I glanced out my side window there was in addition a Black Cat staring at me and the four footed Halloween visitors.

FWIW, this is the first photographed moose sighting on my street since the week before our win against Nebraska.

IMG_5766.jpg

IMG_5798_(2).jpg

IMG_5812.jpg

IMG_5826.jpg
So the moose agree that an OSU upset is imminent?

Very interesting. @EvanstonCat will be pleased.

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
Maybe it means we will beat the spread.Gotta love the moose.Alaska,see if you can arrange the ungulates to show up at least 7 times next year.We gotta go to a bowl game.

Reactions: Alaskawildkat

IMG_5766.jpg

IMG_5798_(2).jpg

IMG_5812.jpg

IMG_5826.jpg
Gutsy move my Alaska friend, posting this the week of the OSU game! Go 'Cats!

So the moose agree that an OSU upset is imminent?

Very interesting. @EvanstonCat will be pleased.

Pleased? I suppose so, but I almost dare not, given what we are up against, it's just so hard to believe.

This will truly be the test of tests for the Moose. Alaska, you chose a hell of a game for the Moose to remake his appearance.

Who knows, maybe dOSU secondary will decide smoke weed before the game because of how confident they will be.

One thing for sure, if we beat dOSU this week, then there will be no denying the power of the Moose.

Pleased? I suppose so, but I almost dare not, given what we are up against, it's just so hard to believe.

This will truly be the test of tests for the Moose. Alaska, you chose a hell of a game for the Moose to remake his appearance.

Who knows, maybe dOSU secondary will decide smoke weed before the game because of how confident they will be.

One thing for sure, if we beat dOSU this week, then there will be no denying the power of the Moose.
I hate to break it to you, but a lot of NFL players smoke mucho marijuana and play just fine every Sunday (Josh Gordon has had his struggles, but once said he smoked and even drank before NFL games earlier in his career when he played his best). I think they may have even stopped testing for pot.

Now, if the OSU secondary became hooked on some Alaskan meth…

Reactions: EvanstonCat
Moose and cat. Good omens at last. Alaska, see if you can find a moose and squirrel together! I could use some humor with the way this season has gone. Maybe Rocky Knute is available as a new coach:

Maybe it means we will beat the spread.Gotta love the moose.Alaska,see if you can arrange the ungulates to show up at least 7 times next year.We gotta go to a bowl game.

You definitely called it!

Never heard the coach and players sound so upbeat after a loss than today. Amazing that playing against the second ranked team in the nation we won the stat battle with no turnovers, out ran the opposition, kept OSU to half of their usual yards, and had an incredible 3rd down conversion percenage that was the inverse of OSu's.

But for that failed 4th and 1 late in the second half, the momentum was with the Wildcats to propel the team to a win.

At half time I was set to locate some moose stickers for Fitz to have ready to slap on the players' helmets. Moose stickers would certainly out class the marijuana leaves that the Buckeys keep plastering on theirs.

Last edited:
You definitely called it!

Never heard the coach and players sound so upbeat after a loss than today. Amazing that playing against the second ranked team in the nation we won the stat battle with no turnovers, out ran the opposition, kept OSU to half of their usual yards, and had an incredible 3rd down conversion percenage that was the inverse of OSu's.

But for that failed 4th and 1 late in the second half, the momentum was with the Wildcats to propel the team to a win.

At half time I was set to locate some moose stickers for Fitz to have ready to slap on the players' helmets. Moose stickers would certainly out class the marijuana leaves that the Buckeys keep plastering on theirs.
The guys should be upbeat.They played well for much of the game and made OSU earn everything they got.They knew we were gonna run the ball and still we rushed for 200 yds.The D got after it and held their own as well.There are only three games left this season so let’s see if the guys can build on this game finish the season strong and get some momentum going into the off season.
No one can doubt the power of the moose.Alaska when you give out X-Mas presents this year every one of your packages should have a moose sticker on it
GO CATS!!!

Moose and cat. Good omens at last. Alaska, see if you can find a moose and squirrel together! I could use some humor with the way this season has gone. Maybe Rocky Knute is available as a new coach:

Not sure how many watched and listened to what seemed like an hour of football related Moose episodes, but I for one was certainly entertained.

Thanks!

Reactions: Arlcatsfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT