ADVERTISEMENT

WRA is about to lose a significant number of parking spaces

pschatz25

Nov 29, 2005
On the football board I posted this article about the demolition of Ryan Field starting next week. If you scroll about 2/3 of the way down you'll see the construction perimeter that will be fenced off. It includes the entire East Lot and the spaces on the NW and SW edge of Ryan Field. Just a heads up to people who park there to start considering alternatives as the fencing may be in place for the next game.

On the football board I posted this article about the demolition of Ryan Field starting next week. If you scroll about 2/3 of the way down you'll see the construction perimeter that will be fenced off. It includes the entire East Lot and the spaces on the NW and SW edge of Ryan Field. Just a heads up to people who park there to start considering alternatives as the fencing may be in place for the next game.
Parking down by Bluestone on the side streets and walking is the best play. It’s normally not very crowded.

Reactions: ricko654321
Fortunately appears construction not starting until after IL game which is sellout

And for the people that paid for their parking? I had to park on the street up in Wilmette for the PU game and it was posted no parking on game days cause I could not get into the lots. Going to be a mess

And for the people that paid for their parking? I had to park on the street up in Wilmette for the PU game and it was posted no parking on game days cause I could not get into the lots. Going to be a mess
Would you expect anything else?

• Haha
Reactions: Baz=Heisman
Drove by today. No fence up yet. Don't think parking for the next two games will be effected.

Headed to WR tonight — anyone know whether I can park in the regular lot?

According to a recent email they are no longer selling single game and day-of-game parking in the lots. They've given the NorthShore Garage (1000 Central St., across from the hospital) as an alternative. Or street parking. I'm expecting it to be a mess.

Reactions: Gatabowl
According to a recent email they are no longer selling single game and day-of-game parking in the lots. They've given the NorthShore Garage (1000 Central St., across from the hospital) as an alternative. Or street parking. I'm expecting it to be a mess.

Not at all, east lot was already closed for last game. On my drive to games I head east on Lincoln from Green Bay. Lincoln has been wide open all year as has Jackson. No issues at all if you're there 30 minutes ahead of time.

Reactions: Gatabowl
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT