ADVERTISEMENT

Wrassler shot a 38 with two three putts from the tips at Flagg Creek

Dang good golf. Rock on baby!
Thanks! I’ve been hurt on and off for a couple years and it feels good to take full swings. Can’t wait till it gets warmer! I feel like I can work and play competitive golf with this full swing. I was using a stack and tilt for a couple years, and it wasn’t working. Had three putts from 15 and 25 feet today or would have shot even par.

Thanks! I’ve been hurt on and off for a couple years and it feels good to take full swings. Can’t wait till it gets warmer! I feel like I can work and play competitive golf with this full swing. I was using a stack and tilt for a couple years, and it wasn’t working. Had three putts from 15 and 25 feet today or would have shot even par.
Rest up for the game Monday night. Switch to decaf!!!!

Putting was off today,plus I had one bad drove out of bounds. Had to re tee. Club slipped out of my hands in 38 degree weather. With a mulligan there, would have been a 78! Double Dang. Shot a 42 and lost to top five Illinois Senior Pro by three shots. Missed two birdie putts inside seven feet and missed two other putts inside six feet. Dang close. Still, 38 and 42 is not too bad. Playing real solid!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT