ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Cubs Tickets

bookie2134

Apr 12, 2009
Hey everyone, I posted this info last year and a few of you grab some tickets so thought I'd throw it out there again. I got Cubs season tickets last year and renewed for this season. Ended up moving seats from down the right field line to on the infield about straight up from the Cubs on deck circle and just under the upper deck. If anyone is interested shoot me an email. Thanks.

rjlevy34@gmail.com

Hey everyone, I posted this info last year and a few of you grab some tickets so thought I'd throw it out there again. I got Cubs season tickets last year and renewed for this season. Ended up moving seats from down the right field line to on the infield about straight up from the Cubs on deck circle and just under the upper deck. If anyone is interested shoot me an email. Thanks.

rjlevy34@gmail.com
too expensive. I usually get decent seats with walkup and only have to pay $25, at most.

rjlevy34@gmail.com

Guess I’m not the only bookie around here.

Reactions: Fitz51
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT