ADVERTISEMENT

247 - Roper to 'Cats

247 had Wisconsin previously. I saw him play early in the season. Overshadowed by Bowman (Wisconsin commit) but an outstanding player in his own right.

Like what I have read up on the kid.

From what others have been saying, has an all-around game and plays tough D.

If the crystal balls are correct, then the 'Cats should have 4 able guards for at least 1 season.

The next step will be to fortify the frontcourt.

Like what I have read up on the kid.

From what others have been saying, has an all-around game and plays tough D.

If the crystal balls are correct, then the 'Cats should have 4 able guards for at least 1 season.

The next step will be to fortify the frontcourt.
You hear that, PBJ? Max?

Are there 2 spots left if Roper signs on?

Yes. The only question is whether there is a 3rd vs Gaines taking a 5th year. Assuming of course nobody new transfers out.

GOUNUII

Any substance to this?

looks a lot like Berry, similar size, position and skill set from the video I’ve seen. Berry seemed to play among elite national completion and Roper seems a little more physical. Any other differences that other people observe?

looks a lot like Berry, similar size, position and skill set from the video I’ve seen. Berry seemed to play among elite national completion and Roper seems a little more physical. Any other differences that other people observe?

Roper is more explosive and can finish stronger at the rim.

GOUNUII

I was hoping for Stanley Roper.

giphy.gif

Either the recruiting analysts have gotten better at calling these committments or players are more willing to share their preferences, or both, but I've found the predictions on these services to be overwhelmingly accurate as of late. If they say he's a done deal for NU, then he probably is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT