ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you, ‘Cats

NJcatsfan

Nov 21, 2004
Can’t help but play the what-if game, as referenced by the UConn coach in his classy postgame comments. Without 2 key injuries, this season could have been even more special and might well still be going.

But what a year nevertheless. I’m so proud to be a fan. I’m grateful to every one of these guys, and especially Boo. His send-off was emotional.

Not sure what the future holds but I hope Collins can do what it takes (and he’s given what it takes) to keep this momentum with recruiting (high schoolers and portal) and that the Welsh Ryan environment that Boo built becomes a full tradition.

Thanks, men. Go ‘Cats!

Last edited:
Thank you.

We are at an earth shattering time for NU hoops for sure. This summer and going into next season can dictate if we go into the dark ages or emerge as a respectable program.

Going back to the dance or not, we are two decent players away from having a chance of doing so. And a chance, that’s all I want.

Go cats

Thank you.

We are at an earth shattering time for NU hoops for sure. This summer and going into next season can dictate if we go into the dark ages or emerge as a respectable program.

Going back to the dance or not, we are two decent players away from having a chance of doing so. And a chance, that’s all I want.

Go cats
A backslide into dark ages would be very upsetting. Too much work has been done. I think a key is giving Chris what he need$ to compete in a world of NIL.

This team was so much fun to watch and get behind. WR was a great environment to enjoy a game. Purple everywhere, even the Wilson Club was full. The rafters were full. The energy was there. Thank you to the team and thank you to the guys on the board. It was great to come here and celebrate with like minded fans and friends. Cheers!

A backslide into dark ages would be very upsetting. Too much work has been done. I think a key is giving Chris what he need$ to compete in a world of NIL.
The dark ages will not return. We have an excellent core of four if Berry and Nickelbomb return (plus Barry and Nick). We have to pick up a couple of transfers and we will be fine.

This team was so much fun to watch and get behind. WR was a great environment to enjoy a game. Purple everywhere, even the Wilson Club was full. The rafters were full. The energy was there. Thank you to the team and thank you to the guys on the board. It was great to come here and celebrate with like minded fans and friends. Cheers!
This is a key key point for the reason & hopefully something recruits could see and experience and enjoy (including football recruits btw)

Reactions: Baz=Heisman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT