ADVERTISEMENT

3 game Bowl Winning Streak: 3 word Challenge

CatManTrue

Oct 4, 2008
Try to sum up your feelings about having a three bowl game winning streak in three words or less.

I’ll start: really freaking excited.

Because I’m thinking we could have three more in a row with Hunter Johnson as our QB...

Reactions: rmndcat
I was thinking more like "in your face" to detractors, only because I am limited to 3 words, otherwise STFU to the same people

Barnett, Walker, Fitz

Thank you Gary.

I will never stop thanking that man. Everything we have and all that is yet to come can be traced to his accomplishments. It wasn’t all good. But he alone put a silver stake in the Dark Ages. He alone accomplished the impossible by getting us to Pasadena. And those achievements put us on our current path of unprecedented success.

GOUNUII

Try to sum up your feelings about having a three bowl game winning streak in three words or less.

Because I’m thinking we could have three more in a row with Hunter Johnson as our QB...

Future is bright.

Reactions: zeek55
Thank you Gary.

I will never stop thanking that man. Everything we have and all that is yet to come can be traced to his accomplishments. It wasn’t all good. But he alone put a silver stake in the Dark Ages. He alone accomplished the impossible by getting us to Pasadena. And those achievements put us on our current path of unprecedented success.

GOUNUII
Gary also had no belief it was sustainable.

Hence,
Pat Fitzgerald Forever

Definitely possible. However, note that the competition definitely gets tougher once you are making it to the New Year's Six and CFP every year.

My entry:

Beat Ohio State

We need to redletter this game just like Barnett redlettered Iowa. We need to move on from Iowa. That peak has been climbed and then some. It's base camp now. Ohio State will determine when we have made it to the next level. And I realize they aren't on our schedule every year. At least in the regular season. So the only way to redletter them every year is to make sure we make it to Indy every year. I think that's possible for the next three years at least with what we return on D (as long as Hank doesn't retire) and what's coming with Hunter Johnson and the WR talent (and new OL Coach).

Here’s what Fitz would say today : Sic transit gloria.

Translation : enjoy the victory, then time to get back to work.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT