ADVERTISEMENT

5 of 9

But what about FS saying the Big 10 was down this year in another lame attempt to downplay NU's season. Not! Shooting 100 percent on erroneous assertions for FS. Throw another one on the pile. Big 10 is 8-3 in the tourney. ACC 6-7. Only 2 left in the great ACC - Duke and UNC. Big 10 - UW, UM and Purdue.

While we're at it: so much for Lebron sucks, Ferrari's are slow, Steph Curry can't make 3s and lots of other things nobody ever said. :)

Who said we played a weak schedule?

Reactions: NUCat320
Plenty of know it alls said that our non-con was too weak to expect to make the tournament this year.

Really? I don't recall reading that. All I recall is what a good schedule NU played and how quality wins against Tournament teams Dayton and Wake and close losses to ND and Butler were an improvement over last years schedule.

Really? I don't recall reading that. All I recall is what a good schedule NU played and how quality wins against Tournament teams Dayton and Wake and close losses to ND and Butler were an improvement over last years schedule.

That is my recollection too. The previous year, I remember a lot of that weak non conference talk. A real lot.

I think so, but could also be confusing it with the echo chamber of the self-exiled Twitterati.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT