ADVERTISEMENT

$95 hat. And not the HAT.

Game-worn on sweaty day by equipment manager, tho.

I have quite literally that same hat in almost identical condition. I kid you not I might have lost another one that I had. How insane would it be if they found my old hat and are throwing it out there for $95. Truly insane. It’s not worth $5.

I have quite literally that same hat in almost identical condition. I kid you not I might have lost another one that I had. How insane would it be if they found my old hat and are throwing it out there for $95. Truly insane. It’s not worth $5.

So dumb. Can’t wait for the LTP/TrueNU auction to go live.

Reactions: phatcat
One of my favorite knit winter caps was given away at a game from Northwestern Medical. I got that for free. I wouldn't even wear this $95 piece of junk. Also, it is ugly.

It seems that this company does legitimately good work to keep salvageable product out of landfills and in the hands of people who can use them.

I assume the hat will, sadly, get thrown out.

Their focus is mostly large stuff that they can warehouse, whereas the TrueNU auction will be focused on this that can be considered ‘memorabilia’. TrueNU’s inventory will probably fit in a few rooms in an office.

Are we really angry at a company that NU hired for the deconstruction and resale because that is literally what their business does?

Rebuilding Exchange is *not* competing with the TrueNU sale.

Why hasn’t TrueNU gotten any stuff up anyway?

Be outraged at the plastic trash cans and stackable chairs for sale!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT