ADVERTISEMENT

A special place

Let me speak as a non-alumnus. What you wrote is what keeps me a fan. It is very important to me that the Northwestern football program does it the right way. I can’t cheer for bad guys. I just can’t. Here’s to Northwestern football! The standard for how it should be done.

If only you could have sex with tOSU.
Ewwww!!!!!
If it happened, I think this is what their offspring would look like:

medium_intro-1529941807.jpg

(edit: holy cow, I didn’t realize the actor behind Sloth was also a famous football player who retired early and tragically passed away too young: https://www.grunge.com/47170/sloths-tragic-real-life-story/ )

Last edited:
If it happened, I think this is what their offspring would look like:

medium_intro-1529941807.jpg

(edit: holy cow, I didn’t realize the actor behind Sloth was also a famous football player who retired early and tragically passed away too young: https://www.grunge.com/47170/sloths-tragic-real-life-story/ )

I remember John Matuszak - I had his trading card when he was a Raider. Didn't know him as a Chief or Oiler, or that he was Sloth, but remember he was on those vaunted Raider defense with the likes of Lyle Alzado, Matt Millen, Lester Hayes, Ted Hendricks, Otis Sistrunk, Howie Long, Phil Villapiano, Jack Tatum. Not sure all of those guys overlapped, but those intimidating Raider defences in late 70's and the early 80's were bad ass. I ended up going with the Los Angeles Rams as my first favorite team after their Super Bowl against the Steelers, just because everyone was for the Steelers, but I definitely remember those Raider defences as one of the first impressions I had of football growing up.

Last edited:
I remember John Matuszak - I had his trading card when he was a Raider. Didn't know him as a Chief or Oiler, or that he was Sloth, but remember he was on those vaunted Raider defense with the likes of Lyle Alzado, Matt Millen, Lester Hayes, Ted Hendricks, Otis Sistrunk, Howie Long, Phil Villapiano, Jack Tatum. Not sure all of those guys overlapped, but those intimidating Raider defences in late 70's and the early 80's were bad ass. I ended up going with the Los Angeles Rams as my first favorite team after their Super Bowl against the Steelers, just because everyone was for the Steelers, but I definitely remember those Raider defences as one of the first impressions I had of football growing up.

The Tooz was somewhat of a 5-star disappointment.

Looking forward to seeing you all in Indy. I think I predicted a trip to the B1G Championsip back when I first joined We have everything we need to be successful , and this will be the new norm I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving.
The very best to you and Jango. You were right on......

Reactions: Catsdad50
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT