ADVERTISEMENT

And Big Ten Media Day is off and running....

lou v

Aug 27, 2004
I'm listening to the human dynamo that is PJ Fleck. Between his boundless, boat-rowing energy and the refrigerator-like temperature of this ballroom at the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place, I am now wide awake.

Fitz is up next.

And hey, just for attending I got one of these, so the trip is already worth it:

I'm listening to the human dynamo that is PJ Fleck. Between his boundless, boat-rowing energy and the refrigerator-like temperature of this ballroom at the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place, I am now wide awake.

Fitz is up next.

And hey, just for attending I got one of these, so the trip is already worth it:

Give us a report because channel 7 only talked about illinois, had lovie on, and mentioned mich msu osu psu. Not one word about nu.

Fitz is up next.

Give us a report because channel 7 only talked about illinois, had lovie on, and mentioned mich msu osu psu. Not one word about nu.

That's because NU wasn't part of Day 1. Fitz and the NU players are here for Day 2.

Reactions: Windy City Cat Fan
The Utah Jazz have a give-away for Chick-Fil-A -- if an opponent misses two straight free throws in the last five minutes of a game, everybody gets free Chick-Filet. Needless to say when an opponent misses the front end of a two-shot opportunity in the last five minutes, the place gets LOUD!

The Utah Jazz have a give-away for Chick-Fil-A -- if an opponent misses two straight free throws in the last five minutes of a game, everybody gets free Chick-Filet. Needless to say when an opponent misses the front end of a two-shot opportunity in the last five minutes, the place gets LOUD!

I'll bet the house is packed when Deandre Jordan and the LA Clippers come to town. Same with Dwight Howard and the Charlotte Hornets.

Reactions: IdahoAlum
I'll bet the house is packed when Deandre Jordan and the LA Clippers come to town. Same with Dwight Howard and the Charlotte Hornets.
Yep, people in Utah will pay $60 for a ticket in the hope of getting a free $4.99 Chick-Fil-A......

Fitz is up next.

Why all the hubbub about Chick Fil A? I've had it, it is ok, but nothing to shout about. Honestly speaking, I prefer the taste of BK's Original Chicken sandwich. And as far as chicken is concerned, Boston Market's crispy oven baked chicken is better, so is Popeye's, Bojangle's, and the Colonel's original recipe.

Last edited:
Reactions: rmndcat
First of all - don't you have to win a game to get Chick Fil A? What did you win Lou? :)

Next is HQ confusion
Boston Market hq is in Golden, CO
Boston Pizza hq is near Vancouver, BC Canada
and of course Uno Chicago Grill hq is in....... Boston

Reactions: Windy City Cat Fan
First of all - don't you have to win a game to get Chick Fil A? What did you win Lou? :)

Next is HQ confusion
Boston Market hq is in Golden, CO
Boston Pizza hq is near Vancouver, BC Canada
and of course Uno Chicago Grill hq is in....... Boston

Isn't Boston Pizza = Flatbread? You can't call it pizza cuz it doesn't have tomato sauce on it. It's like Chicago people calling that disgusting stuff they make pizza when it's either sauce and cheese on crackers or sauce and cheese in a pie crust.

Man, Clayton dresses like he plays for Iowa. Need to get him some swag......

DFl4k3TXsAA5C8o.jpg:large

Reactions: rmndcat
Isn't Boston Pizza = Flatbread? You can't call it pizza cuz it doesn't have tomato sauce on it. It's like Chicago people calling that disgusting stuff they make pizza when it's either sauce and cheese on crackers or sauce and cheese in a pie crust.

EC, not sure of the question. Boston Pizza is a Canadian chain (during Bruins/Vanc '11 Cup finals, they crossed out Boston on arena signs and shops around the city LINK).

In Boston, just have Italian and Greek pizza, all have sauce (at the basic family-owned "chain of one" shops). Never heard of anything referred to as "Boston style" pizza. Now if you ask me if pineapple or bbq chicken should be on a pizza.......

All they have in Ioa is Men's Wearhouse and Luigi's Big and Tall.

How's Luigi's Big & Tall? Is it a legit tall men's store or is it an outlet for huge leisure suits, bell bottoms, and 60-inch+ white belts?

EC, not sure of the question. Boston Pizza is a Canadian chain (during Bruins/Vanc '11 Cup finals, they crossed out Boston on arena signs and shops around the city LINK).

In Boston, just have Italian and Greek pizza, all have sauce (at the basic family-owned "chain of one" shops). Never heard of anything referred to as "Boston style" pizza. Now if you ask me if pineapple or bbq chicken should be on a pizza.......

I was in Boston earlier this year and everywhere I went, they had Flatbreads, that I was told was Boston version of Pizza - no sauce. It was ok, but it wasn't pizza.

I was in Boston earlier this year and everywhere I went, they had Flatbreads, that I was told was Boston version of Pizza - no sauce. It was ok, but it wasn't pizza.

Hmm.... 29yrs in Boston and I never heard that. Not sure where you went. Guessing not the North End.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT