ADVERTISEMENT

Anderson

According to the local newspaper, Anderson (who is from Chandler AZ) had received an offer from the new U of AZ football coach . BTW the U Of AZ alums are very unhappy with the choice of coach (Jedd Fisch)

Jedd "Extra D" Fisch. I think he borrowed his name from a Faulkner novel.

Reactions: Hungry Jack
Who? You? How many lights are there on the W-R ceiling? As many as the splinters in my butt back in the day?
Jeez lueez! Geck,Heck, many lights in the practice wrestling room! I got my ass handed to me every day in practice by two time All American Steve De Petro as well as most of my other teammates! I was cannon fodder for those dudes but I was able to kick all their asses on the dance 💃 😤 floor! They were all my buddies for life cuz we went to war together! Anderson doesn't give two shots what any jock sniffer on here,including me thinks! LOL

Reactions: Hungry Jack
Hope to see Drake in a successful role at U of A. I’m sure with his experience and with all new coaching staff coming in, he’ll have a good shot. Gunner too.

I don't know why, but as someone who is kinda shy, it makes me happy that Gunner and Drake will "have a friend" at their new location (of course if they're from Arizona, they'll probably know a ton of those guys). I always wonder about stuff like this. Will they hang out together? Will they room together? Do they even like each other? Imagine if they couldn't stand each other and then found out they will be lumped together in their Arizona days. Just random thoughts that jump into my head whenever two NU football players end up in the same place far away from Evanston.

Reactions: NUCat320
They both probably have a plethora of friends that graduated high school and went to University of Arizona as many kids from this area go to either that school or ASU

Reactions: Titanium999
They both probably have a plethora of friends that graduated high school and went to University of Arizona as many kids from this area go to either that school or ASU
Am I wrong in thinking that not only are Anderson and Maldonado from Arizona, but that they attended the same high school a year or so apart? Both were from Chandler, no?

Would make it even likelier that they are close.

Am I wrong in thinking that not only are Anderson and Maldonado from Arizona, but that they attended the same high school a year or so apart? Both were from Chandler, no?

Would make it even likelier that they are close.

Believe Gunnar is also dating Drake’s sister, but not 100% there.

So... yeah, they are probably pretty close.

Reactions: Titanium999
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT