ADVERTISEMENT

Andrew Leota

DarthCat

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2001
Was Leota a player who hadn’t played at all in the season one who took advantage of new shirt rule yesterday?

He definitely played yesterday. No question.

Check out the play in the third quarter. About 11:55 left. He’s on the left end position and taking on two blockers and gets flattened after a good push. It’s the play where they called a holding on Utah we declined to make it fourth down. There were other plays he was in there. But that’s the one I can point you to to find easily.

He definitely played yesterday. No question.

Check out the play in the third quarter. About 11:55 left. He’s on the left end position and taking on two blockers and gets flattened after a good push. It’s the play where they called a holding on Utah we declined to make it fourth down. There were other plays he was in there. But that’s the one I can point you to to find easily.

And that play is probably why we haven’t seen more of him. Nice burst, athletic... technique is a work in progress.

And that play is probably why we haven’t seen more of him. Nice burst, athletic... technique is a work in progress.

Point was that he seems to have been a player who took advantage of redshirt rule and bowl practice development to get on field for bowl game and not lose a year of eligibility.

And I think he was held on that play.

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
Point was that he seems to have been a player who took advantage of redshirt rule and bowl practice development to get on field for bowl game and not lose a year of eligibility.

And I think he was held on that play.

Eh... the TE had help from the RB, but hands were inside and Leota was absolutely rag-dolled because he did nothing to counter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT