ADVERTISEMENT

Another Illini Transfer

Purple Pile Driver

Gold Member
May 14, 2014
Anywhere but the Rant Board
Last year QB starter Cam Thomas has left the team. He wasn’t Cam Newton but WTF is going on in Lovieville. Transfers, Suspensions, academic redshirts and a lot of bad football. It is hard to even comprehend this type of turnover.

Last year QB starter Cam Thomas has left the team. He wasn’t Cam Newton but WTF is going on in Lovieville. Transfers, Suspensions, academic redshirts and a lot of bad football. It is hard to even comprehend this type of turnover.

It’s a train wreck. No culture, no philosophy, no long term plan. The players he recruits are in it for themselves and will leave as soon as things don’t go their way.

Reactions: Purple Pile Driver

Cam was a strong contributor to the "bad football" so I suspect he won't be missed much.

Where do you see that he is transferring? Everything I have seen says he has left the team for personal reasons.

The Illinois program is a joke, but a QB transferring because he's been relegated to #3 isn't really that newsworthy. I wouldn't be surprised at all if one or more of our QBs do the same if Hunter locks down he starting position for the next 3 years.

The Illinois program is a joke, but a QB transferring because he's been relegated to #3 isn't really that newsworthy. I wouldn't be surprised at all if one or more of our QBs do the same if Hunter locks down he starting position for the next 3 years.

On its own, no. As part of a pattern where almost 20 guys have decided to transfer within a year, absolutely.

Reactions: Purple Pile Driver
They don't exactly have a plethora of QBs

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT