ADVERTISEMENT

Any Ryan field stuff being sold to the public?

Just out of curiosity, what kind of stuff are you all interested in? I guess there are chairs from the field boxes, some signage for the sections, hmm. What else?

There are two competing factions. Curious who gets what to sell.

Sounds like the University was lagging in promoting its sales and by announcing first the construction group forced their hand before the University was organized and ready. Thus the "hot mess."

Last edited:
I'd just like to get my brick back, unless they're going to re plant it in the new stadium. It would be nice to believe that, but given this administration and athletic department crack troops, that's a stretch.

Reactions: 2388bb and lunker35
I'd just like to get my brick back, unless they're going to re plant it in the new stadium. It would be nice to believe that, but given this administration and athletic department crack troops, that's a stretch.
I think returning 20-year-old bricks would be a stretch everywhere.

I hope you got your appropriate photos over the past decades, because that thing’s getting jackhammered.

Relatedish, here’s a software company that helps cemeteries properly map their plots, therefore finding all the bodies they’ve lost.

I think returning 20-year-old bricks would be a stretch everywhere.

I hope you got your appropriate photos over the past decades, because that thing’s getting jackhammered.

Relatedish, here’s a software company that helps cemeteries properly map their plots, therefore finding all the bodies they’ve lost.

When Northrim Bank first opened here in Alaska decades ago they put individual tiles on the floor with names of all the legacy depositors. Years later when remodeling they erected a wall with all the names included on it. Maybe someone should make such a suggestion to the powers that be at Northwestern Athletics.

I would like to open the bidding for one of the football-shaped placards that was attached to the upper deck facade.
The one that says "Fitzgerald."

$51.

If it is burned and lying in a dumpster, I'll still take it, unless it smells of urine.
Pat Fitzgerald? More like Edmund Fitzgerald.

(Including the "we are holding our own" part)

I wonder if they took fixtures and stuff out of the Walker Terrace locker room building to sell already. I saw the photos of them taking stuff out of the press boxes/luxury boxes.

I just went through the NU stuff posted by Rebuilding Exchange. That was really underwhelming to put it mildly.

I just went through the NU stuff posted by Rebuilding Exchange. That was really underwhelming to put it mildly.
You find this underwhelming? Who wouldn't want one of these treasured keepsakes??? (only $15)
TakinOutTheTrash

Trash Can With Lid - Northwestern Ryan Field​

Description
Trash Can With Lid

Salvaged from Northwestern University Ryan Field, February 2024

Trash Can With Lid - Northwestern Ryan Field
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail

ADVERTISEMENT