ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone heading to Madison Saturday?

He’s done a lot of writing for The Atlantic. Really good writer. Always enjoy hid stuff even when I’m not naturally drawn to the subject matter. Good suggestion, HJ.

He’s done a lot of writing for The Atlantic. Really good writer. Always enjoy hid stuff even when I’m not naturally drawn to the subject matter. Good suggestion, HJ.
The Atlantic harbors some of the best writers in the world. Other than Smithsonian, the Atlantic is one of my favorites to steep myself in when in this mood

Last edited:
Reactions: PURPLECAT88
Please be careful. Several crashes on I-90 (between the stateline and Janesville) already this morning. Road conditions are expected to deteriorate tonight through Saturday afternoon. Safe travels.
Thank you for the update! I was planning to come up tonight but am postponing until the AM. Looks like it should clear up by 6-7am.

Reactions: IGNORE2
I’m supposed to but weather not looking great. I can do clouds or snow, not both. I’ll know tonight.
It can snow without clouds 🤔😁?

I hope you’re able to go, but it still isn’t looking good, is it?

Could someone do me a favor and give a quick update on conditions around 7am tomorrow morning? It looks like it will be improving quite a bit then but “on the road” reports are always the best. Will be coming from downtown Chicago. Thanks.

It can snow without clouds 🤔😁?

I hope you’re able to go, but it still isn’t looking good, is it?
Yes - in that the clouds are higher and giving me space below or they are thin and I can get over. These are thick and wet. No bueno without deicing gear

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT