ADVERTISEMENT

Need a FL Alum

IGNORE2

Mar 12, 2005
C’mon guys. We’ve had a pretty remarkable run. If you’re going be in Evanston, let’s grab a drink. Ok, it damages the insulting anonymous people on the internet concept - but I think we can move through it. PPD met me and gave my love interest some silly artifact I can’t even remember. We battle and I would love to bend an elbow with him. Gcg drives me nuts - love to do a shot with him. We don’t have to agree on everything to find camaraderie. And @PurpleWhiteBoy - I’m so curious about you.

I get we live in world of hate and be hated. Gcg, sd, and anyone not named coral - I really won’t make it awkward. I’ll be all about having fun. Ask Holland. Hell, CMT and glades both were involved in violence based threads with me and I would love to meet them. NU Purple Let’s Go Cats

Last home game - who wants a free drink!

Reactions: Baz=Heisman
Man. Hate to rehash history but sometimes our posters need a refresher on the Truth.

I got you confused with the xxfgxx troll whose only purpose was to bash Thorson. In my defense, it was the evening of the Akron debacle and I ended up imbibing too much to cope with the pain.

Also, I didn’t challenge you or xxfg to a fight - I recall suggesting I use my size to replicate one of our favorite movie scenes (below).

Be at peace, Bob. I have no qualm with you and xxfgxx was banned long ago. Unfortunately, I can’t make it to the game tonight. I’m saving my trip for the first round of March Madness.

C’mon guys. We’ve had a pretty remarkable run. If you’re going be in Evanston, let’s grab a drink. Ok, it damages the insulting anonymous people on the internet concept - but I think we can move through it. PPD met me and gave my love interest some silly artifact I can’t even remember. We battle and I would love to bend an elbow with him. Gcg drives me nuts - love to do a shot with him. We don’t have to agree on everything to find camaraderie. And @PurpleWhiteBoy - I’m so curious about you.

I get we live in world of hate and be hated. Gcg, sd, and anyone not named coral - I really won’t make it awkward. I’ll be all about having fun. Ask Holland. Hell, CMT and glades both were involved in violence based threads with me and I would love to meet them. NU Purple Let’s Go Cats

Last home game - who wants a free drink!
This place would be boring without you to scrap with Bob!

Reactions: IGNORE2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT